Fire Heart

CAUTION: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENTS.

Harry gets up. Leaving me sitting there all alone. " Where are you going?" I ask.  " Come on lets go do some magic.", he says. Sparks ignited in his eyes. Showing the urge of wanting to show me. All the others look at us. Perrie comes over and whispers in my ear. "Dont worry he wont go far just make sure he does it hard." Ha ha lets hope not. My cheekds flush red as I picture of what might happen.

The boys turn to me and start play fighting with Harry. " Ha look what u did", " You go for it dude" Louis and Niall yell out. Ana comes over and grabs poor Niall's ear and screams, " NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE." Yes i do agree to that logo. I put my arms up and my prince comes over to pick me up. He brings me to his room where I never been before. A normal teens room of course. I lay on his bed looking at his stuff while he takes a shower.

I try to get up to go change but he tackles me down.

" Don't go I want to help you with that", he says to me. My heart stops. Wondering what he was going to do to me. Instead  he grabs my hands and turns it over. He moves his fingers on my palm. A flame appears out of no where. I knew that it was his doing. It automatically morphs into a heart. Tears overflowed my eyes.

He swirls his fingers in mid-air colors of purple, blue,orange, yellow,and red emerged creating an image. The image of my face. It was beautifully designed. How creative and sweet it was.I luved it so much. Tears started to roll down my face. I grabbed his face in mine and kissed him. He moaned like never before. My hormones and instincts intised. I bit his lip and left trails of kisses on his neck.

*************************************************************************************************

I pull his shirt off, exposing his bare chest. My hands explore as they should obviously do. Gosh am I a prude. I know nothing about this. That boy tugs my shirt off and I obey. I wanted him. I wanted to feel his length. Every inch of that boy. I wanted him to feel every inch of me as well.

He leaves kisses all over me. Every touch made me wet.  I wanted him so much. I wonder does he? He licks the top of my bra, making me shiver. Unhooking my bra I think back to when we first met, how our eyes made contact. The rush of seeing him and his touch. Sooner or later he starts to explore me. Touching every spot the right way with his tongue.

" Are you wet enough for me?" he asks.

I lift his head up to stop him from going far. I take his mouth into mine.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to regret it in the future even if were soulmates. I luv you to much to make a mistake.", I say to him. Our breath heavily trys to regain control.

"I know. I wont do it till you say so. I want you to feel safe. I will always protect you, Rochelle. I Love You", my curly hair boy says to me. It made sound  as if I was guarded by my knight in shinning armer.

We lay there in his bed under the covers. He kept me warm all night long. I luv him and he luvs me. That's all that matters.

***********************************************************************************************************

EXTRA:

I'M SORRY IT WASN'T VERY LONG. I HAD WRITERS BLOCK.OOOPPSSS. I WONDER DID YOU LIKE IT. I HOPE SO. I LUV YOU DUCKLINGS SO MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!