The One

Liam's Pov:

I cant believe she is here. I've waited so long to find my mate but instead she found me. We're holding hands sitting on my bed. She's going to stay in my room for now. The whole in my chest is slowly being stitched back together.

As I walk into my room I see her sitting there on the bed swirling her finger around and around.Luminescents is what she was doing. Hearts formed around her head. She looked like an angel. I had this urge....to you know what I don't want to even think about it. Rock her, Yes I wanted to fuck her so badly. I missed her so much, trying to find her in the world. I couldnt bare it anylonger. I look at mesmorizingly, I see her watching me out of the corner of her eye seductivley.

" What, why are you looking at me like that?" she squels. Hahaha she's just right. My speed kicks in and I'm right there by her ear. " The question is why are?" I whisper into her ear making her shiver. You could hear her heart beat quicken within moments."I can see your toner you know." Is she trying to get me furious.

I grab her mouth with my lips.My tongue goes over her lips as she gives me passage to explore her's. I grab her waist tightly, her hands rome up to my hair.

A moan escaped from her mouth so I pushed in farther deepening the kiss. A fire was ignited in me, jolts of electricity flowed through me like I hadn't been touch that way in so long.

She tugs on my shirt ( looks like she likes to be in charge). I help her lift it up. Her eyes land on my abs, hey I have some pretty good six packs. I saw the sparks in her eyes.

Her hands felt my abs.The way she touched me made me shiver with excitment and chills. No wonder why her powers were mainly of charm and beauty. It's like she's aphrodite.

Trails of kisses were made going up my neck. Moans came out of me when I did so she would nibble on me. Damn was she good my mind was going crazy. I decided that it was me who was going to drive her hormones nuts. I take off her blouse and push her down on the bed.

I left kisses from her stomach to her lips.Nibbling her to make her tingle with joy. I saw her bitting on her lips so she wouldnt moan aloud. I look into her eyes and laugh.

"I wouldn't go that far love, I want you to tell me when. I just want to spend time with you, getting to know you as if we are kids."

She smiles and kisses me. " You're not bad you know."

" Yourself as well. I enjoyed tasting part of you." I tell her still paniting.

We decided to lay in bed together talking about our childhood. Eventhough I can pick out different pieces of her life beacause of our connection. Her mind creates drawings of light. I could see hearts, flowers, a tree with faces on it, so many things were drawn as if her mind was a sketching pad. She told me about her parents and how they tried to kill her. The reason to why she was bullied at school and had to be taken out and be home schooled. She wished that she was never born.

I stopped her right there and wiped away the tears that were streaming down her face. " Do you not know why you were born? Why you're here this very second? You were meant to be born. For me, you,your aunt, the whole world. Who cares if your parents never got to see their beautiful daugher grow up, your aunt did.  We wouldn't have met eachother either. Can't you see you were born for a reason." I tell her, tears came down my face as  I spoke. How could you say such dreadful words. Doesn't she know that she is the most beautiful girl in the world, that she is everything to me.

Isabelle come in closer to wipe my tears away now. I freeze at her touch.  She kisses me, comforting me in a way. " I would never want to leave you Liam. I've come to far to have you taken away from me." She nuzzels into my neck as we laid there in the night in silence, enjoying being close to one another.

Before I shut my eyes, I saw Izzy there with a smile on her face as she dreamt of many things........................................................................................................................

EXTRA: Hey sorry guys for posting late. But I'm up and running now. I hoped you guys liked it. Luv ya's ;************************************************************