Xavier

Hey sorry u guys for just leaving u at a cliff hanger there. and not updating too. I'm so sorry bit I'm back!!

so what's going to happen now?! 

He was staying here at the beach house. Yes! I'm going to get to see him and spend time with him. Maybe we could go to the beach together, watch the show " friends with benefits ".

I woke up with a smile on my face. This summer was going to be awesome but yet awkward. You know the one when u have yo spend the summer with your ex and a guy u kissed the night after u broke up. Stupid lovey dovey stuff. Screw all the magic stuff and mate thing. I'm going all straight out human fun this time.

I walk over to the bathroom to find my hair disslodged and tears on my face. :'( Not good. Washed up my beautiful face and combed this wonderful thing called my hair! I dashed away to the kitchen to notice Isabelle making eggs and Ana making Chocolate chip peacan pancakes! Yeah I know sounds weird bit they taste like heaven!

"Ana how'd you know these are my favorite? " I ask her all surprised.

"You silly were friends and when don't I see you baking these type of cookies. " she replied with a goofy grin.

"Hey Rochelle,  do you mind makes the tea? while Perrie cooks the bacon and sausage." Izzy asks.

" Yeah sure thing." I smile hesitatingly. Lets just say making tea ids not what I do.

I walk over to the coffee / tea maker. There were all these buttons. Then different types of bags and powder. Yikes! My hand was hovering over the buttons as my mind questioned which to choose. Then I felt someone by my ear.

"its ok ill make it fresh. just for u love. ill make sure to make yours first with love." his voice husky but tingles ran through me as he accidently touched my earlobe.

Out of breath I was. "u-um s-sure." I say shaickly stepping out of the way. I go outside for a breather more like a 'what the hell just happened' talk.

I'm serious. yesterday he kisses me and I kiss him back. Now this morning. This is just jolly. Do I love him?  Does he love me?  If I could know what he is thinking.

★★★★★★★

15 minutes later

★★★★★★★

"Time to eat! Get your sorry arse down her!" Perrie yelled. Shes really quite... sometimes.

Tumbling was heard up above us as the boys descended down the stairs.    As I walk in I smell the delicious brewing of Xavier's tea. He walks up to me one mug in each hand. He hands one to me and whispers in my ear.

" Sorry you'res was made last. But I made it special for u.Enjoy it Ella." he sooths me.

I smile and take the mug in hand as I take a sip a bliss sensation entered my mouth. It was hot but yet cool. Sweet but strong. All blended together as if it was meant to be.

"MMMM" was all I said. The boys turned to look at me with a curious look on their face's.

" what he makes some freaking good tea." I exclaim.  A blush krept onto my cheecks.

I grab my plate and look around for a seat. None was open. The girls. were seating on their boys laps. The only two who sat alone was Harry and Xavier. God forbid that I was going to sit on HIS lap. So I went over to Xav and leaped on to his lap.

"What. are u doing? " curiuosly he asks. pleased but yet astonished.

"why do u not want me here." I pouted. Sad puppy eyes stared at him.

"of course I do silly. Why wouldn't I want u here next to me." he says turning the chair around for we sat by the island.

Grabbing a piece of bacon I lean in for a bits but he comes in and takes a huge chunk of it. Oh no he didn't. My eyes widen in astonishment. I smack his arm. " No one steals my meat!" I bark at him.

" you're so cute when your mad.' he smirks.

And just like that I smash my lips on his. Not even for a second though. Before my eyes Xavier is pulled back by Harry. Punching Xav's jaw. I scream in horror.  I shake as the fight continues.

COMMENT for any ideas or confusion

VOTE Cuz u luv me

FOLLOW Cuz u know u want to

XOX

        CEDES.  ‡‡‡