The Date part 2...

I went downstairs to find him. Harry was dressed as his normal self. As i came downstairs a smile illuminated his flawless face. Eyes sparkled with wonder. He took me into a hug.

" Hello gorgeous. You look beautiful." he told me. Looking at me as if he just won a prize.  " How did you know that blue was my favorite color?" looking at my shirt he noticed. Stopping where cleage some what had shown. He grabbed my hand and led me to the car.I turned on the radio. Popular Song by Mika ft.Ariana Grande came on.

" My problem I was never a model, I never was a scholar,but you were always popular, you were singing all the songs i dont know now you're in the front row cause my song is popular." I sang aloud.

" You're really good you know that right." he said that. Mesmerizing my voice and how cute i looked while doing so. " We should have you sing with us in one of our song."

"Really?, I don't think so what would they say? They'll hate me for singing with you and going out with you too. They'll just say that i get to do these things just because I'm Simon Cowell's daughter." I sighly said. Tears started to roll down my face.

" Don't think like that. I don't care what they say or what they think of you got it. They just are fans who want us. Their jealous. You got that. I want you to feel like nothing can stop you." he angrily said with care in his eyes. Harry's hand gripped my arms tightly as he said those wonderful words while looking deep into my eyes. We were already at our destination. He wiped away my tears. Leaving trails of kisses on face. He planted one on my eyelids, forehead, nose ,cheeks, then my lips. His touch sent reasurance across my body. I didn't care what they fans thought of me.

We walked over to the grass. There was a checkered pattern blanket and basket waiting for us. He led me over as he sat down he pulled me into him caressing me as if I was a fragile baby. We began to eat. We fed eachother strawberries. How romantic, right? "Who knew the famous Harry Styles could cook?!" I said. He made potato salad and pasta.

" What you never heard of a man cooking?" he questioned me.

" Of course I have, I just wouldn't think you could make something like this." sheepishly I said.

" Hey I make you breakfast every morning. What about that?" he said moving his eyebrows. How cute.

" hehehe"

We ate the pasta. What cliche we got the same strand of noodle. Eating it we finally found eachother.  A kiss was made right there and then. Soon after a fight broke out. I planted whoop cream on his nose. Laughing I got up trying to escape. Of course it didn't take long until he caught me putting a whoop cream mustache on my face. We both laughed and kissed, our kissed deepend. As I pull away I start to run around the playground. It didn't take him long to get concept.He chased me for a while. Finally he got me. Yikes!!!!! He tackled me. WE then tumbled down the hill. I landed on top of him. I kissed him. His tongue going over my mouth I gave him axcese. WE explored one anothers mouth.

Soon we got off eachother. Packed up and left.

Louis' POV:

Dame it!!!  I just hated him right now. How come Harry almost always gets the girl! I thought to myself. Strolling around the neighborhood. I knew they both liked eachother a lot. YOU could see the spark light up when ever they enter the room. I wanted her so much. Jealousy was the word. I just wanted that love. The passion. As if we were soulmates, you know what I mean. Your prince charming or in my case the girl of my dreams.

The group has all found theres. Zayn found Perrie. Niall found Ana. Now Harry and Rochelle. Liam says he feels she is near. What about me? The whole reason for this is because we are mages. I know, I know creepy and cool huh. You see our mates are mages too but Rochelle hasn't found her power yet.

Zayn=Fire and healing        Perrie=to fly and hunting     Niall=Nature and healing      Ana= Animals    Liam= charm and victory    Louis=wind and healing   Harry= fire and healing ; We all have the power of music of course.

I know it's weird that we are who we are. The majority of us can heal. I want to find my soulmate. One who luvs me for who I am not just because I am famous. Real passion and feelings. Dont you want that.

Oh well. I'm watching "Fun Size" with Zayn and Perrie. Niall and Ana went out to eat. Harry took Rochelle out on a picnic.

"AWW it's gonna be okay Louis." Perrie said with a grinn. She always cheered me up.

"Oi,lad down be down. Lets play GTA 5. Okay?" Zayn suggested. I love playing that game. WE started to play even Perrie. Yeah I know weird right. But she is Zayn's mate, she perfect enough for him. Hey she blend into the group.

EXTRA:

Hey hoped you guys liked it. I know a twist right. So will Liam and Louis ever find their soulmates. Will we ever know what Rochelles's power is and how she is going to cope with all this info. We'll never know. Make sure you vote, comment, tell your friends,and follow me.;)