Meeting the Midford

Hey there!

Sorry, this took so long but could you please do me a favor and read the A/N at the bottom, it explains a few confusing things.

Abby's Pov

I smiled as I walked around the Phantomhive manner in the early morning. My dad or 'brother' was next to me as we strolled throughout its halls.

No one else was up yet so it was just me and my father.

"Dad, what are we doing today?" I asked as my walking turned into a merry skip.

"Well, we are planning out for the investigation that will take place tomorrow night. Other than that there is nothing scheduled." I nodded, slowing down as we came to the back garden door. I looked to my dad pleading silently if I could go outside, you see I was always the adventurous type of person, and I haven't been outside in a nice place for a while, so I think that I deserve some sort or trip.

He nodded after a third thought about letting me go, and I jumped up and hugged him quickly before running off outside.

As I opened the door I was greeted with the most beautiful garden I had seen in a while. It had white roses decorated around the outside with a white nicely polished fancy table and a matching set of metal chairs. To the side of the chairs there was a low cut bush, and behind that, there sat a nice water fountain, decorated with different types of curves and cuts to form a simple enough pattern but a delicate one, at the most it was a beautiful but simple garden. The trees at the far back blended together to make a lovely shade of deep green. I could see myself getting lost in the garden for months on end. Yeah, I'm a green freak, but I'm happy!

I stayed in the garden for a while, perfecting Finnian's mistakes until I was happy with everything before my father called me in. I sighed to myself but followed his call.

Once inside, I found that all the servants were in the kitchen, having what I assumed was their breakfast or lunch depending on how long my father let me stay outside. I glanced at the clock and mentally sighed it was only around seven thirty.

"Brother?" I asked my 'brother'.

"Yes sister?" his calm voice replied.

"I do have to wonder where the library is. Do you mind telling me, brother dearest?" he nodded his head, still busy with work and continued to tell me where to go to.

After taking in his instructions, I nodded in understanding and turned to the door.

"Well you know where I'll be then." he nodded at me as I took off and walked down the hall, turning some corners then coming to a stop at the library.

That held a great sense of déjà vu. Why? Well we have done this before one time when he was teaching me the strings on my powers. He took me to some foreign Earl and we had to act like siblings there.

So that's why it's not so weird for us, and anyway we're both demons, it wouldn't be that hard to act like that. 

I was in the library for no apparent reason, I just liked it in here. Well actually make that all libraries. I'm not too sure as to why, but I like the feeling that they give off. Maybe it's because they are a quiet, calm place, or just because I've been alone for a long time, so long in fact that it caused me to like isolation.

I tend not to go into deep thought, or more like try not to, every time I think about something, it will usually go downhill and make me paranoid later because of whatever sort of thing I thought about earlier. It's a bad habit of mine.

But nonetheless it has helped me at times, it stops me from having to hear some persons annoying voice at the time. Just give me something to think about and that person and where I am, well no longer exists to me. Simple as. But after a while, if I think too hard I do tend to get small headaches.

Anyway, that's not on my agenda for today, so let's leave the conversation there.

I looked to the door as it opened and was not very surprised about seeing my father standing there.

"I need you now." I nodded, not really that bothered about the fact that my dad seemed annoyed about something or the other. Nothing to do with me, so I'll stay away from the matter.

Well that was what I thought anyway!

He shoved me into the dining room and made me stand around the outside of the table. Next to me was Bardroy, (who for some unknown reason) was wearing a baby blue baby bib and atop his head sat a white frilly headband with (the same shade of blue from earlier) a blue ribbon down the middle. Finnian had white bunny ears on his mop of blonde hair, Tanaka also had a blonde wig on, one that had four drill shaped ponytails of hair. Mey-Rin, however, looked unaffected by this, as if it was a daily thing? She was also the only one who was not dressed up as if they were a loon. For what reason? I'd never know. And I didn't really want to find out.

As soon as I looked up, I saw that my father was coming back from serving Ciel his lunch. As soon as I was about to look back down a flock of pink and blonde caught my eye. I turned my gaze to the mass of pink and blonde and quietly questioned if I was the only one seeing her and if I had finally given up and went to the mass of insanity! But with a quick shake of the head, the thought was thrown out!

It seemed to me that the girl just seemed to not stop talking. Just on and on. Her voice was literally like a broken record. Unnaturally high, and ultimately unnaturally annoying! I was honestly ready to slap here if she carried on! Well, that was before she looked at me, with those emerald eyes of hers.

No don't get me wrong, I still would've slapped her, had it not been for Ciel to start introducing me. But then I also would've have lost the lady way, as I call it.

"Now Lizzy, I would like you to meet someone. This is Abby Michaelis, Sebastian's sister." he gestured his hand to me. She jumped up from her seat and ran up to me.

"Hello there! My name is Elizabeth Milford but you can call me Lizzy!" I nodded my head and curtseyed to her.

"Nice to meet you, Lady Lizzy." she just smiled at me 

Hey so thanks for reading this really out of date update.{(>_<)}

Anyway what I wanted to talk about, so my life has been crap for a bit, but I refuse to make this a sap story, so I'll get to my point.

I'm confused, like rn really confused.About what?I really don't know, so I stopped updating as like I said sheet happened, and not good sheet either.And because I was really confused.

So I'll somewhat explain what I mean.So like I said bad sheet happened, but for some reason, I felt somewhat comfortable with it...no I think thats wrong.But it was something like that.And I'm confused about that, but I figured out a reason, but that didn't even feel right.So I just double confused myself in the space of like three years-well coming on-, now that may not sound bad, but it is, usually I would have had this figured out by now, I mean it's been three years, and I'm still like a stick in the dirt.

That made me feel somewhat better about myself.

So anyway, thanks for reading this if you do, and I will try to update more, but I hope you can understand my reasoning now