Partners In Crime

Abby's Pov

After I told my dad and his master of the dead bodies and all I know about the killings. I smiled to my dad and waved, but before he could walk out his master stopped and turned to me.

"I guess now that you know where your dad is, you would want to see him?" ihe asked, I nodded my head unsure about what he was leading to.

"I'll let you stay at my manner, but there will be a condition you will have to help out on my cases." I looked to Undertaker and saw him nod his head, he knew how much my dad meant to me, with him being the only family I have left and all. I quickly stood up, hugged him and whispered to him.

"Dont worry I'll be back quicker than you can say 'demon'." he laughed a little and nodded. I smiled at him and then walked over to my dad sides, on instinct I grabbed his hand, he looked down at me as I was still shorter than him, although it would only be a while till I was as tall as him. My dad drove the couch but I had to sit in the carriage with Ciel.

"So what is it like being the daughter of a demon?" he asked me I shrugged and said.

"I guess the same as being a human child, just you have powers and can't really make friends as they will someday die, and you will never see them again," I said looking down at the floor.

"Once when I escaped someone helped me it was a boy with brown hair and hazel eyes.But he died for me and the last words he said were.

'I love you!

When I was told that I killed all the people who took me, I cried and cried for days, till I met the Undertaker who helped me get myself together, and then he told me where my dad was. So I agreed to work for him until I was able to go and see my dad and here I am I guess." I said looking down as I started recalling all the times I was taken, and what I had to do to escape from them.

"Umm....excuse me but what should I call you?" I asked I was generally worried about what I was going to address the boy in front of me with. He looked at me with his blue eye and said.

"Ciel will do." I nodded and said.

"Ok, Ciel." I smiled, I knew I was going to like it at the Phantomhive manner, as why would my dad stay if he didn't, I knew he would just break the contract and go out to find me. I knew that he did this as I could smell his scent but he could never smell me, as I was put in anti-demon cuffs so it hurt every time I moved, but I lived through it, that is why I don't really like people looking at my arms, as they do have some small burns and scars.

The ride back to the Phantomhive, or my new home was silent for the rest of it, I was going over the times I spent with my father. I loved both my parents dearly but, I was more of a daddy's girl, but I did have some really nice and lovely moment with my mother too.

When we got to the manner my dad helped me and Ciel out but I kept my hold on his hand, scared that if I let go he would just disappear, like all the other people I grew to like!

We walked up the stairs to the huge manner, I liked the design of the outside, meaning that my dad was very busy as I know about the manners past, it was burned down during a time I was free, it was also the time my dad stopped looking for me, but I knew better than to stop loving him, I knew he had not eaten for all the time I had been alive, and that was a while ago now. It has been eighteen years since my dad had eaten anything so I let him. Otherwise he would have died just like my mother and it would have been difficult for me, just like when she did.

My dad knocked on the door and three beaming people opened it, I could tell something was wrong with one of them so I hid behind my dad, I had a bad past with people who smelt off, but I knew the good from the bad enough to tell me that this young lad here was good. But I still had to learn to trust them otherwise.

"Oh! It's Mr.Sebastians back with the young master!" the youngest one with a straw hat shouted, while the one with cherry red hair nodded and almost fell over, the oldest one with the steampunk goggles and a cigar in his mouth had a flamethrower or was that just me?

"Bard, what have I told you about using a flamethrower in the kitchen?" my dad asked using his strict voice that he rarely used with me, as I was a good kid, if you can count a demon good then, yes I was a good kid!

"Sorry 'bout with that Sebastian but I wanted to cook the young masters food faster." he defended, I mentally facepalmed at his answer. I heard Ciel curse under his breath.

"I swear these three baboons will be the death of me." I couldn't help it I let a giggle escape and everyone looked at my dad, who stepped to the side to reveal me with my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing like the Undertaker, trust me when you spend enough time you pick up on his laughing habit!

"Oh, Ciel I'm sure you'll be fine." I told him, he looked to me and smirked, and I smirked back. My dad also smirked as he knew what I was talking about.

"Ummm, Mr.Sebastian sir who is this girl." I smiled at the three before me, curtseyed and said.

"Abby Michaelis, a pleasure to meet you all." I looked at their faces and they all seemed surprised at my last name. Ciel walked past the three with my dad and me in tow.

I smiled at myself when I saw the mansion, it looked a little like my old house! Yes, the Michaelis was one of the richest families in hell, so it brought back good and bad memories of the past.

Using one of my powers I mind linked Ciel and my dad.

'Hello, it's Abby and I just wanted to tell you that I will pretend to be my dad's sister as we look near enough the same age with being a demon and all.'

My dad did not look the least fazed but Ciel did jump a little, I saw them both do a small barely noticeable nod.

So I guess I am pretending to be my dad's sister now, well that'll be interesting, won't it?