His Daughter

Sabastian's Pov

Today is the day that my wife and daughter went missing, well my wife was killed and my baby girl kidnapped. This is the reason I will never be able to find love again, it would be too much sadness for me, the memories of their laughs, smiles and all over love. It will just be too much. It would also be my daughters birthday today, if only she was here. Why not save them, I was away at the time. When I got home it was like a nightmare, my wife's blood was everywhere. It was like the murderer painted the walls with it. When I could not find Abbey I could only assume the worst. I had to assume she was kidnapped. I only ever fake smile when I need to. I have searched all over for my Abbey but she is no where to be seen. I really do hope she is alive and well. I know her mother would have stopped at nothing to keep her. I think the reason she was taken away from us is because a multi-animal demon is rare, only five have been known to exist. My daughter being the fifth, she was a crow and cat demon. That is the reason I love cats so much it reminds me of her. But I do know if she is near as there would be a lot of crows and cats around.

Abbey's Pov

Today is the day of my mother's death it is also the last day I could see my dad. I know he is still alive and well, he is in a contact with some earl named Ciel Phantomhive. Apparently, he was on the brink of death. He must have a strong reason to summon a demon especially my dad as he is quite a high-level demon. Me being a cat and crow demon means I am rare and about as strong as my dad when I am not even a quarter of his age. I am a rare demon meaning other demons will try and take me and use me as a weapon to kill other demons. I will never serve someone else. If they do try to take me I use my trick off vanishing and appearing somewhere else.

I have recently escaped my latest captures and have found out that the reaper, Adrian, or know as Undertaker is a friend of my dads. Undertaker said that my dad would be coming with his master, as there have been murders in London. I have a plan so when my farther comes I will hide my presence and wait until Undertaker calls me out for the information. I am so excited about the fact that I can see my dad again. I still have the dress he gave me but I made it bigger with my powers. That is one thing i can do, I have some really unusual powers but that just makes me more special.

Ciel's Pov

Sebastian seems a little down today, I know he is a demon but I think there is something he has not told anyone about ill have to ask him about it. 

"Sebastian!" I called after my head demon butler. He came to me but something was off he did not do his sadistic smirk that he usually has. So I questioned him about it.

"Sebastian is something up, you seem down?" I said with absolutely no concern.

"I guess there is but am I able to talk about it with you young master?" he asked while pouring favorite tea, Earl Gray.

"If it is something you wish to talk about with me then you may," I state back after taking a sip.

"Thank you, young master, well I had a wife and child. One night, while I was out my house, got broke into. My wife got killed protecting my daughter. My daughter was kidnapped. The day that happened was this day sixteen years ago. My daughter has not been heard off since that day, for all I know she could be killed..." he kept his face straight as he explained his story, but you could clearly hear the sadness and loneliness in his voice. His red ruby eyes were filled with sadness and they had lost their usual glow. I could tell he did not want to say more but he continued anyway.

"Today is my daughters birthday and the day I lost her..." we sat there in silence for a few minutes. I wanted to break the silence so I reminded him of our latest mission.

"Sebastian, I am sorry for your loss but we need to go and do our mission for the Queen." I did not want to sound to rude so I said it slowly and made sure he understood.

"Yes young master should we go and see the Undertaker he said he has some information on the bodies and he says he has someone who will be able to help out with the case and this person has more information, should we go?" questioned Sebastian while walking towards the door.

"Yes we shall." was all I said before getting up and walking to the door behind Sebastian. While we was walking we heard a massive boom, great just great. That was Bard again. I don't know what I am going to do with them. They are not really good for servants.

The carriage ride was boring like always but it gave me the peace I was after. Of course, I did not really want to see the Undertaker but I had to for this case. If there is one person I hate more then Undertaker, it is Grell hopefully it is not Grell I will be seeing again.

"Young master we are at the Undertakers shop." declared Sebastian as he helped me out the carriage. At least someone is helpful. I started to think about Sebastian's daughter. I do wonder what she is called and how old she is. Is she my age of 18. Sebastian was standing protectively in front of me as I think he could sense someone new as he has only ever done this in times like that. But he also had a look of excitement on his face I think he might get to fight someone to help him with his loss, but I can not be sure of that.

When we walked into the shop you could see all the organs that he has stored in his store on their normal shelfs. But there was something strange about them like they had been cleaned?