D-dad!

Sabastian's Pov

 could sense another being that was not Undertaker but it went away after a few minutes. After a while of waiting in his store Undertaker finally decided to show himself.

"~kukuku~Are you in need of a coffin little Earl, butler?" he questioned after doing his trademark cackle.

"No, we are here for information on the dead bodies you have been receiving lately," Ciel stated with annoyance clear in his voice. My young lord certainly hates this man, reaper, being. What would I call him?

"Ok there will be no price as I have something special for one of you..." okay that was odd he always has to have a good laugh. Something is wrong here.

"You can come out now!" Undertaker stated while looking at the back door. Then we all heard little footsteps. It sounded like high heels, the person was also breathing heavily. Please don't let it be Grell anyone but Grell. What I saw next made me so happy, peeping out from the back door was Abbey. My Abbey. She saw me and took off into a run and hugged me so tight that if I was human I would die. She was crying in my arms, my baby girl is back in my arms!

"Sebastian who is the girl?" my young master questioned when Abbey ran to me and hugged me.

"Why this girl, she is my kitten."I declared which was a shock for Ciel but he then questioned.

"What do you mean by that!" Abbey answered for me.

"H-hey d-dad!" she was stuttering as she was crying but you could clearly hear the happiness in her voice. 

"Hey Abbey!" I was so happy that I actually smiled a proper smile, not a fake.

Abbey's Pov

He is just like I remember, the black tailcoat the silver chain of his pocket watch. I made a dress for myself it is black and grey and manly lace with shoulder sleeves and long gloves that I adore. I can't forget my thigh high socks and small black ankle boots with a small black rose design on the side.

"Hey, dad guess what!" I exclaimed smiling like a lunatic.

"What?" he questioned.

"I can control my powers!" I smiled more and grabbed dad's hand to show him how much I have improved. Once I saw the look on his face I knew he was impressed.

"You have, you might even be as strong as me or stronger, Abbey!" he smirked the smirk that I missed so much.

"Hey what do you expect being two types of demon, anyway I assume this is Earl Ciel Phantomhive?" I questioned as I turned to look at Ciel.

"Yes I am, and I assume you are Sebastian's daughter?" he questioned back with a glare. His glare was not very impressive but I know better them to question him, as well he will properly not let me see my dad again. Now that is cruel in more ways than one.

"Why yes I am and I can see you have my dads seal in your eye," I stated so calmly that I think it shocked him but then again who would not be shocked, after all, I am a demon that can talk with a calm voice. When demons are supposed to be demons of hell. I am quite nice for a demon but then again I would not be too mean to those who have done nothing wrong. But if someone was to hurt someone I cared about I would go berserk. You know you get them really overprotective friends, I am that one person who is that person. If Ciel takes me in as his maid or whatever I will go with him and fight by my dad's side. To think that this little kid able to summon my dad he must have a big wish to feel, but then again who am I to talk he is my age after all. Well, my human year age, by humans years I am 18 but by demons years I am properly somewhere around the thousands or something like that. To be honest, I do not keep track of it, it would take to long to do so.

"Hate to break the moment but there was another reason you was here?" I questioned my father who just looked at me and nodded.

"Well the bodies are being cut up into small piece then they are put in people's food, when people eat they get the surprise of guts and blood coming out of their food, I am sure that the killer is trained for this stuff as when I examined the bodies I found out the cuts were made by a death scythe, but then there was also cuts made by a normal knife. The normal knife cuts are made a woman and the death scythe cuts are made by a male. The victims all seem to be middle-aged men and women about mid-twenties to mid-thirties. The victims all seem to have something in common they all have blonde hair and green eyes all with the same guild mark on their arms. I think the guild has some bad business with the killers as this has happened about 20 to 30 times and it does not look like it would stop at any time either." I said before Undertaker could as he knew that I knew more than what he did on the case as I had witnessed a few of the murders and I knew some of the people killed. Some of the men were my kidnappers at one point, I had to stop myself from killing him with my own hands but I restrained to urge to ring his scrawny neck when I saw what was happening.

I must have been smirking or something as my dad clicks his finger in my face and pull me out of my thought.

"Why did you just look like you know more about this then you are telling us?" questioned Ciel while walking towards me.

"Well I had been a witness to some of the murders and to be honest I could not catch a glimpse of the person behind it all I saw was a black cloak, I do not know if it belonged to the human or a reaper but that's for you to find out, oh and I was smirking as some of the people who kidnapped me when I escaped, my first set had actually been the ones being killed. They had it coming one day so I thought why not now, I mean I would have done it myself if I found then but I'll let them do it for me but I will find the other." I said starting to talk to myself.

"What do you mean by other, Abbey?" questioned my dad.

"Oh, I was kidnapped more than once being two types of demon and all, I think in total I had been kidnapped a total of 55 times," I answered his question and if looks could kill the whole world be dead, he looked ready to kill anyone who moved an inch or something. What can I say, overprotect dad or something? I don't know anymore, to be honest. The Undertaker and Ciel looked at me with wide eyes properly think how I managed to escape more times than possible but I did because I am a demon, an awesome demon at that!