Where?!?

(your pov)

I was sitting in the living room with Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii-chan, when all of a sudden... My front door breaks down. That's when I realize Garroth and Aaron had broken down my door.

You: What the?! My door!!

Garroth: The door is not important right now!!

Aaron: What is important is that we all get down to the airport and get our butts on a plane.

You: Why?

Garroth: We have tickets to Love~Love Paradise!!

You: W-What?!! How!? Those have been sold out forever!! How did you even manage to get those?

Aaron: T-that's not important!

You: Guys, calm down! We all still have to pack!

Garroth: No there's no time! The plane leaves in 30 minutes!!

Kawaii-chan: OK! What are we waiting for? THE BEACH IS CALLING!!

Everyone gets up and rushes out the door and to the airport. I stopped a second while talking to Aaron.

You: Did you do this?

Aaron: Heh, maybe...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~hours later at the house~
(Mom's POV)

I was pulling into the driveway when I realized all of the lights in the house were off. I walked inside of the house. Since I didn't see Y/N downstairs I went to go look in her room. I knocked.

Mom: Y/N? I'm coming in!

I opened the door and saw that she wasn't there. Please don't tell me she ran away with THAT boy!!

Mom: WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright guys! Sadly, this is the last part of this story, but, there will be a sequel to this one called: Paradise? (AaronxReader) So keep a look out for that story.

Love you guys😉