Thank You...

(Start music, rewind if needed)
(Your POV)

Hmmmmm... (Casual waking up sounds)
I sat up.
Huh? Why am I on the couch?

That's when I realized something was on my shoulders, keeping me warm.

You: Aaron's jacket? Huh?

Suddenly I heard the same Pretty music I heard when I first came in here. I slipped Aaron's jacket on me. It was kinda big but who cares? I was just cold. I walked over to where the music was coming from. It was coming from the practice room. I slowly, but quietly opened the door. It was Aaron. Aaron was playing the piano. Eternity. I love this piece. I wonder if he plays Final Fantasy too? I stood there and watched him play. It sounded beautiful. This was my favorite piece from the game as well. After a while, he finished.

You: That was Beautiful.
Aaron: ..!.. Your up.. H-how much did you hear of that?
You: All of it.
Aaron: (he blushes)
You: You play Final Fantasy too?
Aaron: Yeah, I play it a lot.
You: Me too.
Aaron: You were asleep for a long time. I missed two class period's for you.
You: T-two?! Aaron, you didn't have to do that!
Aaron: I wanted to...
You: Ugh.. You miss two classes and I missed one...
Aaron: Well, the day is almost over..
You: Really?
Aaron: Yea. I've been in here playing this entire time... Waiting for you to wake up.
You: Wow... I can't believe you did this for me.
Aaron: ....

I walked over and sat down next to him. I looked at him.

You: Thank you
Aaron: For what?
You: For listening to me and comforting me when I needed it. I can't believe all of this happened on the first day.
Aaron: Heh, no problem.

I stood up and extended my hand.
You: Friends?
Aaron: ....
You: It's okay...
Aaron: (he stood up.) Friends.

He shook my hand.
Aaron: Can I ask you a favor?
You: Sure!
Aaron: Can we only keep this between us and pretend it never happened? Just go back to our rivalry. We'll still be friends but, just not show it in public, ya know?

You: ... S-sure...

Aaron: I'm sorry, I just, don't want other people to know about this.

You: I understand.

Aaron: You should probably get going now. 

You: Yeah... I really do appreciate you Aaron... Thank you so much... Here-

I started to take off his jacket but he stopped me.

Aaron: Keep it. I have another one.

You: Thanks.

Aaron: If you ever need someone to talk to, you know where to find me.

He walked back into the practice room and started playing Eternity again.
I removed Aaron's jacket so that way my friends won't question me.

I guess there's more to Aaron than I thought...