The Music Room

(Don't play the music yet!)

(Your pov)

Me and Aphmau Rushed into the bathroom. I immediately ran to the bathroom trash can and threw up in it. With Aphmau holding me hair back. After about 2 minutes if that it finally stopped.

Aphmau: You okay?

You: I think... Wait- no no I'm not...

I threw my head back over to the trash and threw up.

Aphmau's POV

Ivy must have really kicked her hard... She's been at this for the past 5 minutes. I hope she's okay...

Your POV

I finally stopped after about 5 minutes.

Aphmau: Are you done now?

You: Yeah, this time I'm done...

I walked over to the skin to was my mouth out.

Aphmau: Ivy must have really kicked you hard huh?

You: Tch, of course she did. She made me puke like crazy. I understand she likes garroth but i didnt realize it was to the point where she would use all of her strength to kick me in my gut. I mean, i didnt even kick her THAT hard.

Aphmau: Your right. But, what you did was awesome!

You: Huh?

Aphmau: You standing up to Ivy and her group like that! No one really does that... Have you been getting into too many fights?

You: Heh, Shut up.

Aphmau: Well the point is.. Thanks for standing up for me and garroth...

You: Heh, no problem... I would do anything for a friend. Even if it means taking a hit for them... Heh, Literally.

Aphmau: ....

Tears started forming in my eyes. I tried to hide them. Luckily Aphmau didn't notice.

Aphmau: Well... Here. Take my water, you'll need it more than me. And don't worry, I didn't drink off of it yet. And I can just buy a new one from the health office.

You: {you accepted the water} Thanks... !! ....

Aphmau hugged me.

You: Huh? W-what are you doing? You do realize i smell like puke right?

Aphmau: I dont care. You need a hug, and thats what i'm giving you...

You: Thanks Aph...

She let go.

Aphmau: Well.. i have to go and get my make up work from my class that i missed. Will you be okay?

You: I'll be fine... {you smile}

Aphmau: (She smiles back} OK. See you later.

You: See you later...

I watched her as she walked out the door. It was nice to know that Someone had my back. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked terrible. I walked out of the bathroom and headed to the music room. No one really goes there, so it's kinda been my room that i go to to calm myself down. I walked in. I didn't even bother to knock on the doors to see if there was anyone in there. I was too upset. I sat down. My back against the door.

{START THE MUSIC}

You: Why? Why does this have to happen to me?! I just wish everyone would leave me alone...

I started to cry. I heard beautiful music playing in the room next to me, i just figured it was a tape left on.

???: Why are you crying?

I heard a voice sounding very familiar. But, it sounded very close to me. I looked up. There standing in front of me was Aaron.

You: .... What do you want?...

Aaron: I'm not here to pick a fight. I promise.

You: *sniff* You? Not getting into a fight? I don't believe it...

Aaron: We're not fighting right now are we?

You: ...N-no...

Aaron: Exactly... Now, Why are you crying?

You: Why are you being so nice to me? I don't even know if i can trust you...

Aaron: There's not a rule saying i cant be nice is there?

You: ....

Aaron: Exactly... And trust me...heh, You can trust me...

He sits down next to me.

You: Well... It's just bullying problems...

Aaron: Been there..

You: Really? You've been bullied before?

Aaron: Yep. In middle school.

You: I'm sorry to hear that...

Aaron: It's fine. Now, continue. Who's bullying you?

You: What do you mean who? Your apart of it!]

Aaron; I only call you that because...{he blushes but barely} It kinda fits you if you think about it... So, technically, its not bullying...

You: {You blush} Heh, actually, it does...now that i think about it... hahahaha!

Aaron: Heh, You know... that's the first time i've seen you smile...

You: yeah... I guess so,

Aaron: ....

You: But, anyways, It's Ivy and her friends. She kicked me in the stomach earlier... Hard.

Aaron: What?! What for?

You: You know how she is about garroth...

Aaron: Yeah, your right..

You: And I.... I just want them to leave me alone... {your voice starts shaking}

Aaron: .....

You: I don't understand... Why... Why does this have to happen to me?!

I started crying. Not able to control my tears... When all of a sudden i felt something warm around my body. I blushed immediatly knowing what it was. Aaron.

You: ...!!..

Aaron: It's okay... I know what its like to feel like this...

He was stroking my head while saying this. To comfort me... I put my face into his shirt... i cried into it... I can't believe Aaron was doing this.. Why was he comforting me like this? I didn't care... I just let all of my emotions out... I could tell he felt bad for me... We stayed like this for about 5 minutes... until i fell asleep... I was crying so much, it made me tired... I just let my sleepiness come over me..

{Aaron pov}

Aaron: Huh?

I looked down at myself.. huh, she's asleep... I didnt expect that to happen... I blushed.. I picked her up and moved her to the couch in the music room. It was cold in the room so, i removed my jacket and put it over her. I'll be fine. I still have a shirt on. I couldn't just leave her in the room by herself. I went into the practice room... got on the piano and played my favorite piece: Eternity

{Thats the song thats playing}

I decided that i'd wait for the bell to ring... Then i'll wake her up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~