Prom?

(Your POV)

Prom, huh? I honestly don't see why so many people make a big deal out of it, I mean for seniors it might be important remembering their last year but, it's not that important to me. I mean, sure I'll go but, it'll probably be boring.

I thought to myself while looking at the prom paper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(At homeroom)
(Aaron's POV)

P-prom? It would be nice to go with her, just, I don't know if she would be interested. And I don't know how I would ask her...

Meanwhile, I hear lots of other kids murmuring about prom.

Werewolf kid: Whoa, prom. You thinking about asking the female alpha?

Other Werewolf kid: Of course! Almost every werewolf in class is doing it! I'm pretty sure She'll say yes to me, I mean, I'm the most mature werewolf in the class!

Werewolf kid: Sure, says the guy who laughs every time someone farts in class.

Other werewolf kid: S-Shut Up!

Were the werewolves really gonna ask Y/N out to prom?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Later that day)
(Your POV)

You: (you yawn) Why is math soooo hard?

Aaron: Its not hard if you stay awake in class.

You: How am I supposed to stay awake if it's so boring?

Aaron: I told you last night that it'd be best if you went to bed instead of playing online all night.

You: But I like games...

Aaron: Me too, but I still went to sleep.

You: Your not helping me.

Aaron: Heh, sorry. But, before we get back to that, can I ask you something?

WereWolf kid: Ah, Alpha, I'm glad I found you. I have to ask you something. Can we talk in more of a private place?

You: Oh, hi. And sure. (You turn to Aaron) I'll be right back.

I followed the Steven (the werewolf kid who's name a don't know so I named home Steven) over to the back of the bleachers.

Steven: So, Alpha, you know prom is coming up and I was wondering if you would like to go with me.

You: W-what? Me go with you? I.. I'm sorry but, no.

Steven: What? Why? I was sure you would- ohhhh, stick!!

I took out a stick which got him to stop talking.

You: You want the stick?

Steven: Yeah, yeah.

You: Go Get it!!

I threw the stick, which sent him chasing after the stick.

You: Hehehehe!

Aaron: What did he ask you?

You: He asked me if I wanted to go to prom with him.

Aaron: A-and what did you say?

You: I said no of course.

Aaron: Oh, good.

You: Huh?

Aaron: N-nothing! A-anyways, how did you know that stick thing was gonna work?

You: I didn't.

Aaron: And you just happen to have a stick with you?

You: You never know what werewolves might come onto you. Anyways, what did you wanna ask me?

Aaron: Ummm... Never mind, come on let's go and finish working.

You: Oh, okay.

I wonder what he wanted to ask me... Could it be about prom?

(Aaron's thought's)

Ugh! Why didn't you just ask her?! Its not that hard! Ugh! Stupid!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hay guys! I hope you all are enjoying this! I sure do enjoy writing these! If you want a shoutout when I write my next part of the story, leave your username in the comments and I'll follow you, I'll also put your username in the beginning of the next part! Enjoy!