Chapter 11 | In the Sky

The plane was leaving shortly and nobody was able to eat breakfast.

Grabbing a granola bar, you wolfed the food down while Doriane was styling your hair.

"Don't worry, (F/n). It's just a plane scene, you're going to do amazing." The French woman assured while spraying your hair with some miracle stuff that kept your (h/l) tresses in place.

"Mkay, fank uoe." You thanked, mouth stuffed with granola.

"What time does zee flight leave at?" She asked, combing through your mop of (h/c).

"At 7:30 which is in 10 minutes." You answered clearly, finishing the crunchy 'Nature Valley' bar with a bottle of water.

"Ah. Zen we better get your 'air done quickly." She informed, speeding up her styling process. Soon enough, Doriane had managed to (put your (h/l) locks into two french braids/pull your (h/l) locks back with a few (h/c) bobby pins.

You thanked your hair stylist and watched as Cathy shuffled quickly over to you and began applying a light layer of foundation, concealer, contour, highlight, blush, and many other products that you had forgotten about.

Rising out of the spinning chair, you bid farewell to the petite female and walked into the costuming room.

Leo strode up to you with a pile of clothing in his hands and stuffed them into your arms before he shoved you behind a white changing screen, letting you do your thing.

Peeling off your tank top, you slid the cropped black Adidas pullover hoodie over your sports bra and pulled on the high-waisted shorts before putting on the thigh-high socks.

Heading back to the small circular platform, you saw a pair of white superstar Adidas and slipped them on before placing the black cap atop your head.

"Am I a walking billboard for Adidas?" You questioned to yourself as you left the costuming room and met up with your group of co-stars.

"Dang (F/n), you're slayin' in that outfit." Hanji commented as you stopped in front of her.

"Hanji... Why are you talking like that?" You asked, crossing your arms.

"I honestly don't know, but you do look good in that though." She complimented, patting your cap-covered head.

"Heh, thanks." You smiled sheepishly.

"No problem. Now we should probably start loading the crew onto the planes." The brunette muttered, pursing her lips as she thought.
"Anywho, go meet up with the other actors, they've packed your things neatly since you're always the last one to get costumed and everything."

"Where are they at?" You asked, before something or someone grabbed you from behind.

"Hey, (F/n). Ready to go and shoot the scene?" A voice that you instantly recognized questioned.