Chapter 5 | Scene 3 & 4

Song:
~Suggestion~
Wear headphones while listening to this song

~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Outfit you're wearing is in the media)

"I'm not wearing this!" You shouted while exiting the costume room, walking up to Erwin and Hanji.

You crossed your arms and puffed out your (s/c) cheeks pouting. The twin tails of your hair moving with you.

"Oh my gosh (F/n)! You're so KAWAII!" Hanji shouted out loud while pinching your cheek.

"Sorry (F/n), but you gotta wear that." Director Eyebrows said.

"Ugh, really?" You groaned. You walked with the other two to the Spin High Limit Lounge in the Spade Casino to run through the scene.

You walked in and all heads were turned to you. Eren, Mika, and Armin had a look of pure shock written on their features. Sasha, and Petra squeed at your 'adorableness' and ran over to your form. Jean and Connie got slight nosebleeds. Reiner stared directly at where the skirt of the dress ended. Krista fangirled on the inside because of how kawaii you were, while Yimr just looked at you before paying attention to her girlfriend. Bertholdt started sweating more, and Levi looked you up and down before turning his head, trying to hide a pink hue from spreading across his pale complexion.

"O-okay Petra, you don't have to lift up the skirt that far." You said to the ginger that was playing around with the bleach white ruffles.

"It's just so cute!" Sasha squealed while examining the black apron attached to the outfit.

"It's like a cosplay outfit!" The strawberry blonde exclaimed.

"That's because it is!" The brunette with glasses said walking up to you three.
"We asked Leo to make a French Maid cosplay outfit for her."

"Will other extras be wearing outfits like this?" You asked in curiosity while fixing the black and white maid's headband.

"Yeah, except their's will be about an inch longer." Erwin commented while he helped directing the cameras.

Once all the equipment was set up everyone ran through it. Reiner was the 'Bad Guy' in this scene. He is supposed to give you and Eren hints on Levi's whereabouts.

"And... Action!" Erwin called out to everyone.

You walked into the room filled with slot machines and walked around looking for your brunette friend.

You 'accidentally' bumped into Reiner while stealing a spare key to his room from him for Eren.

Walking past extras, you made your way to the back of the lounge and found the turquoise eyed actor leaning back in a black leather lounge chair.

You walked behind the piece of furniture and placed the card into his suit collar. You walked off to the right and waited.

Jaeger bombastic casually raised his hand up to scratch the nape of his neck, secretly grabbing the card only letting the camera see as he stuffed it into the inner pocket of his dress shirt.

You walked away from Eren and to the bar. Grabbing a tray of "beer" you made a beeline to the slot machines that contained Reiner and some revealing female extras.

You tapped his left shoulder after making your way through the other actors.

"Bīru no sensei?"(A beer sir?) You asked your blonde friend.