Chapter 8 | Acting

(Sorry, some crossover in here)

Sitting down inside the Duomo di Firenze, you waited for your name to be called.

"(F/n)! Costume, hair, and makeup!" Hanji called out to you, grabbing your attention.

You were then rushed to the back room and set in a ebony swivel chair. Instead of seeing Doriane there, waiting to style your (h/c) tresses, there was a male.  

His head held light brunette locks and a cowlick sticking out from the bottom of his hairline.

The brunette's eyes were a soft hazel that shown with innocence and happiness.

He had a black dress shirt and jeans topped off with a light orange tie.

"Ve~ Ciao (F/n)! I'm-a Feliciano Vargas, and I will-a be doing your-a hair today, bella~" He spoke in a bubbly manner

You smiled at his adorable demeanor as he beamed brightly at you.

"Doriane is-a not here today because she is-a sick! So I will-a be her substitute for the-a day."

He rose the chair up slightly to meet your head and began the process of styling.

In the end, you had (h/l) natural looking beach waves.

As he was dismissed from you, you beamed and spoke,
"Bye Feli! Thank you so much!"

"Arrivederci bella! Have fun, mia ragazza!" He replied with a closed eye smile before walking out.

Not even five seconds later, you herd the Italian shout, 'fratello!'

Trying to translate what he had said into English, you just waited.

Another man that looked almost identical to Feliciano walked in, muttering inaudible profanities under his breath.

He, for one, had darker brunette tresses with cold brownish green hues. But much like the other, he had a cowlick. The male's however, was towards the front of his head.

Looking at his clothing, he also wore an ebony dress shirt and jeans, topped off with a soft red tie instead of orange.