Day twenty-eight: Food

Chris let out a small sigh as his boyfriend laid on his lap. They had both managed to move into an apartment together. Angelo, being the one who loved anything with sugar, was poorly put into the position of buying them food. Chris simply glared down at him as Angelo pulled a bag of grapes onto his stomach.

"Is this the only healthy thing you got?" Chris grumbled, quickly eating a grape. Angelo glared up at him, slapping his hand. "What?"

"You feed me." Angelo stated, opening his mouth. Chris rolled his eyes, dropping a grape into his mouth. Angelo slowly chewed, letting out a small content sigh.

"You're ridiculous. You're twenty-four and can't even buy normal food." Chris mumbled as he fed Angelo grape.

"You're the one dating me." Angelo giggled. "Just let it go Chrissy." Chris let out a small sigh, dropping another grape into Angelo's mouth. "What's wrong?" Angelo murmured.

"Nothing. I think I might go lay down for a while okay?" Chris smiled down at him. Angelo nodded, moving to Chris could stand without dropping him.

~~

Chris frowned as something cold was placed on his stomach. He went to knock it off only for it to disappear. He slowly blinked his eyes open, letting out an annoyed groan at the sight of Angelo with a bowl of ice cream sitting on his thighs.

"Don't look so disappointed in me. I'm doing something important." Angelo sighed.

"You fucking woke me up." Chris grumbled watching Angelo pick up the spoon, and drop of the cold food on his chest. "That's fucking cold."

"I know." Angelo quickly bent down, licking the ice cream off Chris's chest. "But look, now it's not so cold." Chris let out a small chuckle, running a hand through his hair.

"Is that how you're planning on eating it?"

"Yes." Angelo quickly nodded, repeating his actions. "It's so much better, and totally not a waist."

"Move, let me sit up." Chris sighed. Angelo rolled his eyes before climbing off Chris. "Okay, not you can't just drop ice cream on people, and you can't eat it for dinner."

"I'm eating it for dinner, and you're eating me for dinner." Angelo giggled. Chris slightly smirked at him, shaking his head. "We both know I'm right."

"Yes you are." Chris chuckled. Angelo quickly got melted ice cream on his spoon, drizzling it down Chris's arm. "Please don't get it on the sheets. I really don't want to wash them." Angelo quickly leaned forward, licked the melted treat up before it dripped off the man's arm. "Holy shit." Chris groaned. He quickly pulled Angelo up, connecting their lips.

"Chris, I'm not done." Angelo whined as Chris took the bowl from him, sitting it next to them. Chris pushed the smaller man onto his back. "What are you doing?" Angelo sighed. He frowned as Chris pushed his shirt up and dropped a spoonful of half-melted ice cream on his stomach. Angelo squeaked at the sudden cold, glaring up at Chris.

"That's how I felt." Chris chuckled, before licking it up. "You look so much better though." Angelo let out a small whine as Chris pulled his pants down. "I'm mad at you. You went and bought a crap ton of junk food and couldn't buy one thing for dinner."

"It looked b-better." Angelo whined, gasping as Chris poured more ice cream on just his chest, licking it up and paying attention to his nipple. "Chrissy. Don't be a dick."

"I have a dick." Chris shrugged. Angelo glared at him. "You forgot your boxers again didn't you?"

"I am very capable of dressing myself. I chose to not wear boxers today." Angelo grumbled.