Day twenty-two: Phone Sex

"I'll call you when I get to the hotel okay?" Chris whispered against Angelo's neck. "I won't let you worry." Angelo sniffled, only tightening his grip on Chris's neck.

"I love you." Angelo whimpered.

"I love you too baby. I need you to let go. Please don't make this harder than it needs to be." Chris bit his lip as Angelo slowly let go of him. "God I don't want to fucking leave you here."

"Don't go." Angelo mumbled. "Stay with me. You can record here."

"I have to. You know I do." Chris sighed, cupping Angelo's cheek. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Chrissy." Angelo wiped his face as Chris slowly walked from him and onto the plane. "You better call me!" Angelo cried, stomping his foot.

~~

"Guys, I'm going to call Angelo before we do anything." Chris grumbled, twirling his phone in his hand.

"You mean you're going to have phone sex with Angelo." Ryan chuckled. "You two can't keep it in your pants if you were on separate planets. You'd get in touch then just fuck with everyone listening."

"We can keep it in out pants!" Chris snit, crossing his arms.

"No they can't." Ryan whispered in Ricky's ear. "He's a dumbass needs Angelo anytime he wants to cum." Ricky giggled, covering his mouth.

"Oh look, the hotel." Chris growled as the taxi stopped. He quickly climbed out, glaring back at the other men. He quickly flipped them off before walking into the hotel and getting his room key.

"Chris, tomorrow morning we have to go and..."

"I know." Chris mumbled, cutting Ryan off. He went to the elevator, glaring at his bandmates as he pushed his floor button.

Chris sighed as he fell onto his back onto the hotel bed. He pulled his phone, smiling at the picture of Angelo he had as his background. He jumped as his phone started to ring.

"Baby?" Chris asked.

"Hi Chrissy. Ryan slightly made fun of us saying we can't keep it in our pants." Angelo mumbled. Chris quietly chuckled, shaking his head. "I don't what's he talking about. I don't even have pants on right now."

"Angelo, are you trying to start something?" Chris asked, smirking. Angelo hummed through the phone. "I'm taking that as a yes. You stop it right now. We're proving Ryan wrong, so keep it in your boxers.

"That's not possible either." Angelo giggled. "I miss you."

"It's only been a few hours." Chris sighed, slowly unbuttoning his jeans. "God I want you."

"I knew you couldn't help it." Angelo happily sighed. Chris chuckled, putting his phone next to him before pushing his pants and boxers down. "Chrissy, I want you to fuck me."

"I want to fuck you too." Chris chuckled. "I'd fuck you, but first I'd tease the shit out of you. I know how much you love it when I tease you." Angelo whined through the phone. "You're so needy Angelo. I bet you have that cute little needy face."

"I-I... Fuck." Angelo whimpered.

"You little slut. You're just touching yourself aren't you?"

"Mhmm." Angelo moaned. Chris slowly stroked himself, feeling himself harden at the thought of Angelo stroking his cock.

"I'd have you begging to just suck my cock. I'll have you on your knees, just waiting for me to fuck your face." Chris chuckled through the phone. "Would you like that?"

"Yes. I want it so much Chris. I want you so much." Angelo whimpered. Chris chuckled, letting out a shaky moan as he gently ran his thumb over his tip.

"Do me a favor baby. Go and get a dildo." Chris bit his lip, chuckling as he heard the phone being tossed on the bed. "If you want you can put the phone on speaker."

"It is." Angelo giggled.

"What are you doing baby?" Chris asked, biting hi slip.

"I got the blue one." Angelo giggled. Chris let out a small moan, smirking as Angelo let out a loud whimper. "It doesn't feel like you."

"Oh shit baby." Chris groaned. "I bet you look so sexy. That dildo just opening you up."

"Chrissy." Angelo moaned. "God... Fuck. I-I found..." Angelo cut himself off with a loud moan, earning a chuckle from Chris.

"Hit it again baby." Chris chuckled. "Do it for me. I want to hear you moan as you cum." Angelo whimpered, letting out a loud cry of pleasure. "Come on baby. Are you going to cum for me?"

"Y-Yes." Angelo whimpered.

"Are you close baby?" Chris bit hi slip to hold back a moan.

"Yes." Angelo sighed.

"You can't cum. You're not allowed to till I do." Chris growled. Angelo let out a groan. "You're so beautiful. I love you baby. You can hold off baby. You better know that I know what it sounds like when you cum." Chris quietly encouraged him, speeding up his own movements. Angelo moaned, letting out a small sigh. "You b-bad boy." Chris growled as he came.

"I couldn't help it." Angelo whined. Chris sighed, shaking his head. "I am going to so going to fucking punish you when I get home." Chris growled.

"I'm sorry Chrissy." Angelo whimpered.

"It's alright baby." Chris chuckled. "I'm still punishing you when I get home."

"That's fair. I'm gonna take a nap though. I love you."

"Take the dildo out, and I love you too." Chris spoke before Angelo hung up.

I accept death.