Day three: Bath Time

Chris sighed as he walked inside his house. He was exhausted, his back hurt, and he missed his boyfriend. He threw his jacket on the couch, rubbing his face. He frowned at the floor. He bent down, picking up the red petals.

"You and your stupid cliché shit Angelo." Chris chuckled. He sighed, following the trail of flower petals upstairs. He only grew confused when they lead to the bathroom rather than the bedroom. "Strange cliché boy." Chris mumbled. He slowly entered the room, smirking at the sight of his boyfriend sitting in the bath reading a book.

"I got tired of waiting so I just got in." Angelo shrugged.

"Did you use the bath bomb?" Chris asked as he looked at the colored water.

"Yup." Angelo said, turning a page in the book. Chris sighed, stripping out his clothes. He sat in the slightly hot water, leaning his head back. "Chris, spread your legs." Angelo sighed. He slowly moved between Chris's legs, leaning back against him.

"What are you reading?" Chris mumbled.

"It's a sex story." Angelo shrugged.

"We've talked about this. You can't be reading these."

"It's big boy time." Angelo groaned. "Please don't patronize me about my reading material." Chris sighed, slowly swirling the water. He smirked at the different colors.

"I'm sorry baby." Chris sighed. He lightly kissed Angelo's neck, sucking on the tattooed flesh. "What's it about?"

"Shitty sex. I was trying to find something to turn me on, but this is really bad. I just can't seem to stop reading it." Chris let out a small hum as Angelo continued to complain about the book. He trailed a hand down to the man's limp cock, lightly stroking him.

"I can turn you on." Chris whispered in his ear. Angelo sighed, closing his book. He tossed it outside the tub, placing his hand on top of Chris's.

"I now you can. I just don't think having cum in the tub is a good idea."

"Come on little prince. Let's play hm?" Angelo squirmed under him, fighting going into his little space.

"I'm a big boy." Angelo whined. Chris chuckled against his skin shaking his head.

"No you're not. You're daddy's little prince who used daddy's bath bomb, and reading big boy books." Chris spoke, kissing his neck.

"I-It was my bath bomb, Da... Chris. Yours is the normal one, mine was the galaxy one." Angelo mumbled.

"Hm. Really now?" Angelo nodded, biting his lip as he slowly got hard. "Were you going to surprise me with a bath for us?" Angelo hummed in response, leaning his head back.

"I was going to be in the room, naked, waiting for you." Angelo sighed. "You were later than usual though so I came to take a bath instead. Fixed the p-petals." Angelo cursed his stutter as Chris gently pressed his thumb onto Angelo's tip. "Daddy." Angelo whined, his voice getting high.

"That's what I like to hear baby boy." Angelo relaxed against Chris, whimpers leaving his lips. "No whimpers from you. I want my little baby to moan." Angelo let out a quiet moan, bucking into Chris's hand. "Stay down baby. Don't buck up like that. You'll get water on the floor."

"Hmph. Daddy, can I-I come?" Angelo begged. Chris chuckled, kissing down his neck.

"Yes baby boy you can." Chris smirked down at him. Angelo bit his lip, letting it build for a few more minutes before he came. "Let's get you dressed baby boy."

"Mm no daddy. I don't want clothes." Chris sighed, kissing his cheek.

"I know baby. You can sleep naked if you want. Daddy's just had a long day he wants to sleep with his baby boy. Is that okay?"

"Can I have my pacy?" Angelo asked, looking up at Chris.

"Yes you can have your pacy. You know you don't need to ask." Angelo giggled as he stood up with Angelo and walked back to their room.

eeb58b{{G