Day fifteen: Stairs

"You sure you're okay?" Chris asked as he followed Angelo around their house. "You look pissed." Angelo let out a frustrated sigh, spinning on his heel to face Chris.

"That stupid bitch thinks she can control what I do to our home." Angelo growled. "It's a fucking paint color!" Angelo threw the objects in hands down to the ground, groaning as he heard something shatter.

"It's okay. They said we could keep it." Chris gently spoke to him, placing his hands on Angelo's hips. Angelo let out a small sigh, leaning his head back on Chris's shoulder. "We don't have to change it."

"It looks nice. Black is nice!"

"Mhmm. Of course baby." Chris agreed with him, running a hand down Angelo's front to his jeans.

"She can't just say it makes the entire neighborhood look bad!" Angelo muttered. "Her house is fucking yellow!"

"It's so ugly." Chris murmured against Angelo's neck. He pulled Angelo to the stairs, sitting them down at the bottom. Chris gently palmed Angelo, kissing his cheek. "It's a horrible color baby."

"She's just pissed cause she can't get fucking laid." Angelo mumbled, letting out a small sigh as Chris slipped a hand in his pants and slowly stroked him. "She can't... Shit." Angelo moaned, leaning his head back.

"She's a bitch." Chris chuckled, running his thumb over Angelo's tip. He nipped at Angelo's neck, licking where he bit. "But you know what?"

"Hm, what?" Angelo moaned, bucking into Chris's hand.

"You're going to get laid." Chris chuckled in Angelo's ear, pulling his hand back. He quickly unbuttoned Angelo's pants, helping Angelo stand. He pulled Angelo's pants and boxers down, gently biting the smaller man's ass.

"Fuck Chris." Angelo whimpered, glaring down at him. "If you tease me I'll fucking rearrange the furniture next."

"You wouldn't dare." Chris stated, staring up at him. Angelo smirked down at him. "You would. You would rearrange the furniture." Chris sighed. He stood up, taking his own pants and boxers off. Angelo turned to him, pushing Chris back to the floor, and climbed on top of him.

"Fuck me Chris." Angelo groaned, burying his face in Chris's neck. Chris quickly rolled them over, smirking down at Angelo.

"You sure you want me to fuck you on the stairs?"

"Furniture Christopher." Angelo growled, pulling Chris down.

"I love it when you say my name like that." Chris chuckled as he stuck two fingers in Angelo's mouth. "I love it better when you moan it." Angelo ran his tongue over Chris's fingers, looking up at him. "God, you look so fucking innocent even when you have fingers in your mouth. Shit baby." Chris quickly pulled his hand back, pushing them into Angelo's ass without warning.

"Fuck Chris." Angelo gasped, arching his back.

"Careful baby. You'll hit your head." Angelo whimpered, letting out a loud moan as Chris crooked his fingers inside him. "You're a sexy little thing when you get all worked up. Look at you being all needy after you were just pissed off." Angelo let out a small groan as Chris pulled his fingers out of him. Chris quickly spit on his hand, spreading it on his cock.

"Hurry." Angelo whined. He let out a relieved sigh as Chris slowly pushed into him. Chris had almost half himself inside the smaller man before he stuck a hand on his chest. "Wait please." Angelo whimpered, leaning his head back. Chris gently kissed his neck, cupping his cheek. Angelo slowly nodded his head, gasping as Chris quickly thrusted into him.

"Oh fuck baby. You're so fucking tight." Chris moaned as he set a slow pace. He reached hand between them, slowly stroking Angelo. Angelo let out a small whimper, tangling his fingers in Chris's hair. He gave it a sharp yank, as he moaned louder. "Are you trying to let the neighborhood hear you?"

"S-Specifically one person." Angelo chuckled. "Faster please." Chris chuckled, speeding up his pace. He sucked on the Angelo's neck, smirking as he let out a cry of pleasure.

"Right there baby? Want me to hit that again?" Angelo quickly nodded his head, clawing down Chris's back, hearing his shirt tear. Chris glared down at him, yanking on Angelo's button up shirt.

"Fuck Chris!" Angelo cried, slapping the man's back. He wrapped his legs around Chris's waist.

"You deserve that. I like this shirt." Chris snit, placing small bites along Angelo's jaw. He roughly connected their lips, shoving his tongue into Angelo's mouth. Angelo's let out a small moan, pulling Chris down against him. Angelo slowly looked up at Chris, small tears of pleasure forming. "Cum baby. Cum for me now." Angelo let out a small moan as he came over Chris's shirt. Chris came shortly after, kissing his nose.

"Carry me." Angelo begged. Chris nodded as he pulled out of Angelo. Chris managed to stand up with Angelo still attached to him, and walk upstairs. He gently laid Angelo on the bed, slipping his shirt off.

"These are trash." Chris sighed, helping Angelo out his shirt. "You shouldn't rip my shirts."

"You shouldn't fuck me so good then." Angelo chuckled.

"By the way, who the fuck were talking about downstairs?" Chris asked, lying next to Angelo. Angelo let out a groan as someone rang their doorbell.

"Possibly the same person who's at the door." Angelo grumbled, burying his face in Chris's chest.

"I'll take care of it." Chris sighed, pushing himself up.

"Put on boxers before answering!" Angelo called after him.

�ix�5n�