Day eleven: Tease

What the fuck am I even writing at this point?  Today's judgment is by a Yorkie.

"You guys know I hate birthday surprises." Chris groaned as he was pushed into his darkened house. "I just want to be with Angelo okay?"

"We know." Josh chuckled. "Cover his eyes with something." Devin nodded, blindfolding Chris with his scarf.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Chris sighed. "I don't want to deal with your shit today."

"We're at the stairs. Climb." Josh grunted, pushing Chris forward. "We're in your room now."

"This isn't my room." Chris sighed as he was pushed into a chair.

"I know baby." Chris frowned as Angelo whispered in his ear. He jerked as someone tied his left hand to the arm of the chair. "Don't fight Chris."

"What are you doing?" Chris asked. He squinted his eyes as the blindfold was taken off. "Is this why you've been gone the last couple days?"

"Yeah." Angelo nodded, quickly tying Chris's other wrist. "I don't want you touching. We both know how much you like to touch when I tell you not to touch." Chris frowned, his eyes wide as Angelo turned on a brighter light.

"Angelo, don't you dare do this." Chris growled, yanking on the restraints. "I will get payback and you know it."

"I love your payback." Angelo whispered as he sat on Chris's lap. He flipped his hair, lightly licking Chris's neck. Chris let out a small moan, leaning his head back to allow Angelo more room to maneuver on his neck. Angelo lightly nipped at Chris's jaw, slowly unbuttoning the man's shirt.

"No. No payback baby. I'm gonna fucking punish you after this." Chris growled. Angelo let out a small sigh, cupping Chris's face.

"You gave me a great birthday present Chris." Angelo spoke, gently kissing Chris's nose. "Let me repay that okay?"

"You don't need to repay anything." Chris shrugged. Angelo let out a small groan, tugging on Chris's hair. "What was that for?!"

"Shut up and enjoy me or no daddy talk for a week!" Angelo exclaimed. He covered his face, standing up.

"Angelo, baby boy, I'm sorry." Chris sighed. Angelo crossed his arms, glaring down at him. "Can you untie me?"

"No." Angelo said. He quickly unbuttoned his pants, pushing them down so they pooled around his feet. "You can't touch me. Not yet." Angelo placed his hands on Chris's shoulders, leaning forward to kiss him.

"Angelo, you're being very unfair with me." Chris murmured. Angelo let out a small growl, trailing his hands down Chris's arms.

"No. You're the unfair one. You won't let me do something for your birthday." Angelo whined. Chris let out a small sigh, relaxing under Angelo.

"Just this once you can do something. What do you want me to do?" Chris asked, looking up at Angelo.

"I want you to not touch and just enjoy me." Angelo whined. Chris nodded, smirking as Angelo let out a giggle. Angelo gently palmed Chris through his pants, unbuttoning the man's shirt. Angelo gently kissed down Chris's chest, lightly sucking on random spots of skin.

"God baby." Chris moaned as Angelo gently sucked on his left nipple. Angelo chuckled as he continued to kiss down Chris's abdomen. "You're getting quiet close to my friend down there Angelo."

"Chris, you can't even bribe me to suck you off right now." Angelo warned. "You always mark me, and I want to mark you this time." Chris let out a small groan, Angelo biting his hip.

"Bad b-boy." Chris stuttered, holding back a moan. Angelo looked up at Chris as he mouthed the man's cock through his jeans. "Fuck Angelo."

"Shut up Chris." Angelo giggled as he stood up. Chris let out a small whine, tilting his head back. "Look at me Chris." Chris let out a small sigh, looking at Angelo. He let out a small whine as Angelo pushed his boxers down. "You can't touch. No amount of whining will make any difference in that."

"You little, sexy shit." Chris groaned. Angelo gently bit his finger, trailing his other down his stomach. "No. Bad boy. You are not allowed to touch yourself." Angelo shook his head, wrapping his hand around himself.

"I'm a good boy Chrissy. You said I could do this." Angelo moaned. Chris let out loud groan as his pants grew tight.

"Just... Please touch me." Chris groaned. Angelo shook his head, letting go of himself. He slowly walked to Chris, sitting on his lap. He slowly kissed him, grinding down on him. Angelo let out a small moan in Chris's ear. "Fuck stop teasing me."

"No." Angelo stated, nipping Chris's earlobe. Chris let out small, uncharacteristic whimper. "You always tease me and I've decided to tease you on your birthday. I'm in charge today because you need a day to relax and just let me take care of you." Angelo giggled. "I'm gonna take your pants off." Angelo stated, moving off Chris's lap. He quickly fell to his knees, unbuttoning Chris's pants. Chris lifted his hips, letting Angelo pull his pants down.

"Angelo, you can't just leave me like this?" Chris groaned. Angelo let out a small giggle, kissing Chris's thighs. He lightly sucked and nipped at the skin, leaving small marks in his path. "God that surprisingly feels good."

"I'm just doing what you do to me." Angelo taunted him. He lightly licked Chris from his base to his tip, gently cupping Chris's balls.

"Fuck baby. Just get on me please. I know you're still stretched out. I know you played with yourself." Angelo bit his lip, shaking his head. "Be fair baby boy."

"You're not fair when you're teasing me. When you tie me up and use that stupid vibrator on me." Angelo grumbled. He stood up, walking across the room. He bit his lip, picking a cock ring from the line of toys he had on the floor. He quickly ran back to Chris, slipping it onto him.

"Baby, no. Please don't do that." Chris groaned. Angelo climbed back onto Chris, slowly sliding down on his cock. "Fuck. You're so tight."

"I'm gonna come first then you can okay?" Angelo smirked down at him, slowly moving up and down on him. "God Chris. You're so big." Angelo moaned, tangling his fingers in Chris's hair. He roughly yanked the older man's hair, gasping as Chris's cock hit his prostate.

"Fuck baby. I'm gonna fucking hurt you if you don't take that damn cock ring off me." Chris groaned. "At least untie me!" Angelo shook his head, trailing a hand down to his cock. He slowly jerked himself, his mouth falling open. "You can't come Angelo. Don't you dare." Angelo let out small moans, biting down on Chris's neck. Chris quietly gasped, tilting his head back.

"I'm so close Chris." Angelo groaned. He let out a final moan as he came over Chris's stomach. "Oh god. Chrissy." Angelo let out a small groan, climbing off Chris. Chris let out a small moan, looking at Angelo. Angelo kneeled in front of him, wrapping his lips around Chris's cock.

"Fuck! Take the ring off!" Chris growled, bucking up into Angelo's mouth. "Now Angelo! I'm sorry for teasing you so much! Okay?!" Chris let out a small groan, glaring down at Angelo. The younger man slowly pulled off Chris, slipping the cock ring off Chris.

"I want you to come Chris." Angelo whispered as he slowly stroked Chris. He smirked as Chris came after just a few strokes. Chris threw his head back, mouth open wide, and moans slipping past his lips.

"Fuck Angelo." Chris gasped as he came down from his high. Angelo let out a small giggle, licking his hand clean. "Untie me baby."

"Are you still going to punish me?" Angelo asked, biting his lip.

"No." Chris sighed. "Thank you for that. I won't punish you." Angelo nodded, slowly untying Chris's wrists. Chris pulled Angelo up, connecting their lips. "God, I'm gonna fuck you tomorrow."

"Good." Angelo giggled. "But let's go to sleep. I'm tired."