The Date

So, the song Anton is gonna write for Candy. He didn't write it, I didn't think of it either. Or the rap lol.. The group Above and Beyond wrote the song that Anton is gonna write in this chapter. Then Chanel West Coast wrote the rap.. Just giving cred😝😂....

Anton's P.O.V

I didn't go to sleep till 7 in the morning. I finished the song for Candy. I can't write lyrics, but I can make the song. I actually thought of these. I can't believe it either.. I closed my laptop, and ran my fingers through my hair. I still haven't thought who should sing the song. I got up, trying to forget it, and went to sleep.

Candy's P.O.V

I wrote more than 1 song. I wrote about 3, feeling guilty which I shouldn't. I haven't came up for names, but I'll try. I checked the time, 11:45. I got up, and fixed a bowl of lucky charms then watched Duck Dynasty. I ended up watching more than one episode. I watched about 5 episodes, then starting writing. I couldn't stop. I then got up and took a shower. I checked the time again. 2:59. I called Kat, and she didn't answer. So I found Joel's number. He didn't answer either. I know I'm over exaggerating, but I couldn't help it. I called Anton.

"Hello." He croaked.

"You ok?" I asked curious.

"Mef, yeah." He said.

"Um, Kat or Joel isn't answering." I said kinda scared

"I'm sure they're fine." He said trying to calm me down.

"Yeah, Kat always answers when I call." I said.

"Joel I don't know, we don't talk much." I said looking down.

"Ok, good luck if something happens call me, see you at 5." He said which I know he was smiling.

"Bye, thanks." I said hanging up.

Kat called me immediately after I hung up with Anton.

"Hey." She said.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I said.

"Sorry I was with Joel."

I rolled my eyes, and just forgot the whole thing.

"I was just checking on you." I said.

"Ok.." She said.

"See you later."

"Bye." She said.

I got up, and picked out my outfit. Purple and black leggings with a kinda nice purple and black Young and Reckless tee, with purple heels. I curled my hair slowly, then did my makeup. I finished, and took deep breaths. I left the bathroom, and went to watch TV.

Khloe and Lamar was on. I watched while messing with my hair till I heard a knock. Shit. I got up, and grabbed my phone and purse.

Anton's P.O.V

I was tired, but excited. I knocked and backed up, waiting to see her gorgeous face. The door opened, and there she stood. She looked so fucking gorgeous from her Young and Reckless tee to her heels. I smiled and she did too. She absolutely took my breath away.

"Mer, uh Hey." I said.

"Hey Anton." She said closing the door.

"Yes I was taller than her." I said to myself.

We got to my car, I opened the door for her. She blushed, and I chuckled. I got in, and she was looking out the window.

"So." I said.

"So." She said.

I chucked and she giggled. It was silent till she started talking.

"I wrote the lyrics last night."

"Really?" I asked.

"I wrote about 4 songs."

"Damn." I said.

"Named em yet?" I asked.

"Nope, I was gonna let you name the one that we are gonna do." She said.

"Cool, cool, I can't wait."

"Me neither." She said rubbing her hands together slowly.

"Do you sing?" I asked her trying to brake the silence.

"Yeah." She said back.

"Nice, your really talented." He said.

"Look at you, I can't play one fucking instrument."

"So, I can't sing, and I really can't rap."

"I never thought I could rap either." She said.

"It's easy, just think of things that rhyme, and say them really fast." She said.

"I'm sticking to making the songs." I said.

She giggled. Then we arrived at the restaurant. We walked in, and waited.

"How many?" She asked.

"2." I said.

"Right this way." She said.

We got to a table, and ordered. She already knew what she wanted, so did I. After we got our drinks, and she took our menus, we talked again.

"So the rapping thing." I said.

"What about that thing." She said.

"It's hard." I said.

"Hell yeah it is." She said.

"Not if you know how to do it though." She said.

"True." I said making circles on the table.

"Who is your favorite rap artists?" She asked smirking.

"You ,of course and Jay Z." I said.

"I wanna work with Jay ,but like that's ever gonna happen." I said.

"Hey, miracles happen." I said.

She smiled.

"I mean my English is well, but I'm German so I can't understand rap too well."

"I'm not Busta Rhymes buddy." She said laughing.

"Now I can't even understand what he says."

"I worked with him." She said sloshing her drink with her straw.

"He's cool, talks to fast." She said.

I laughed, and then are food arrived as we ate. I remembered the song, I have an idea.....