Finding the Remix

I woke up, rubbed my eyes and got up from the couch. I checked my phone and noticed almost a million text from Kat. I read some.

"Candy, this guy named Anton remixed I Love Money!"

"Go listen to it, it's all over YouTube."

"It's one if Joel's bestfriends."

"He wrote the song clarity, it's so amazing!"

I could go on for a while, I looked it up. It was a pretty fucking amazing remix. His name is Anton Zaslavski or Zedd. Then I found it was the dude that made Spectrum. I have to be honest, he was really cute. I smiled as I scrolled through pictures of him. I put my phone down, and went to shower. I got out and put on my Young and Reckless tee and jeans with boots. I sat in the couch, and text Kat.

"Wanna go eat?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure be over in 5." She said back.

I looked up more remixes if Anton's. I gotta admit this guy has talent. So I emailed him.

Hi Anton, you know me of course. I just wanted to thank you for making this remix of my song.

It's really really amazing. We should meet up sometime, maybe you can remix more of my songs. Or we can collab. Thanks again!

~Candy Brooks.

I sent the email and as soon I sent it I got an immediate response from him.

Hi Candy. Thanks so much! Your an amazing rapper, you have so much talent also! Yes, I would love to collaborate with you! It would be so different for everyone for a rapper to be in one of my songs. Call me anytime, I'll be in California for a month so maybe we can work some thing out.

~Zedd

He gave me his number , holy shit. I then heard a knock on the door. I got up, grabbed my purse and headed out the door with Kat blushing like a tomato.