Will you?

"That was really fun, thanks for taking me Anton." I said.

"Oh your welcome, and it's not over yet." He said with a smirk.

"Ok." I said confused.

We got into his black hummer, and drove away. I was really confused because all he said was dinner. We then arrived at the beach. He stopped the car and looked around. I sat silent till he got out. I got out also, assuming that's what I was supposed to do. He smiled at me, and I walked closer to him. It was dark, so I couldn't see anything. We walked and sat on the sand. Awkward Silence for at least 5 minutes. Till his hand went on top of mine. I looked down, kinda smiling. He looked at me, and I looked at him.

"Your really pretty, even in the dark." He said smiling.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"Are you ok?" He asked concerned with his hand still on mine.

"Yeah." I said.

"Hey, hey." He said getting closer.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh uh nothing." I said looking down.

He took his hand off mine, and rubbed my hair behind my ear. I smiled, and looked at him. Then he kissed me. Finally. This moment.. I never wanted it to end ever... Anton bit his lip, and kissed me more and it turned into a make out session.

"C-Candy." He said inches away from my lips.

"Yeah." I said.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said smiling.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Y-yeah." I said giggling.

He smiled and kissed me again. He then stopped.

"How far is your apartment again?" He asked.

"8 or 9 miles." I said.

"Let's go." He said grabbing my hand.

We drove singing whatever what was on the radio, then got to my apartment. He grabbed my hand, and we walked up to my apartment. I unlocked the door, and Anton walked in after I did. He smirked at me. We then started kissing again. He put his hand at the bottom of my shirt, and pulled it off slowly. I smirked, and we continued. I slid his light blue plaid shirt off , and then took off his white shirt under. It got heated, I then backed up from the lips.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Bedroom now." I said grabbing him.

He smiled , and picked me up and lied me down on the bed. He started kissing my neck slowly again. I unbuckled his belt and slid his jeans and boxers down with my feet. He then slid off my pants. He gave me hickeys from my bra down. I moaned. I felt his hand up behind my back, and he took of my bra. After, he slid off my panties slowly. I shivered. After that I felt him inside me.

"Holy shit!" I screamed.

"Mm, does it hurt baby?" He asked groaning.

"Like hell." I said back.

He smirked, and we continued.

I continued moaning, Anton was some sort of sex god I know it! I pulled his hair, and moaned as he continued all over. Then we both stopped panting.

Then Anton said, "Holy shit."