XOXO

I got home, and thanked Anton. I got in and noticed Sassy. I smiled and grabbed my phone then sat on the couch. After an hour of playing with Sassy, I got a text from Anton. Holy Fucking Shit was all I could think of.

"Hey, I had a really good time today, I know we just met and everything, but do you wanna have dinner maybe sometime?" He asked.

I read the text a million Tim's to make sure it's real. I then replied.

"Oh, I had an amazing time also! I would love to! When?"

I then sat and waited for a response. My phone then beeped. I looked down and read.

"Great! I will pick you up tommorow at 5."

I smiled and replied.

"Ok! Thanks again! Good night XOXO."

I got up ,changed into my pjs and went to bed.

It was so fucking excited, I couldn't even explain.

I got into bed, and feel into a deep sleep thinking about the one and only Anton.

Anton's P.O.V

I am dying to ask Candy this question. I wanna go on a date with her. I text her and asked her, knowing she was gonna say no. I then got a response.

" I had an amazing time also! When?"

Holy shit..

"Great! I'll pick you up tommorow at 5." I said.

"Ok! Thanks again Good night! XOXO!"

I smiled and couldn't help myself I got on my laptop and started working.

Working for Candy..