16) How Could He Lie?

Start from the beginning

"Man sitcho yo raggedy ass down. You just mad he never wanted you." Gabby said.

I walked off. I couldn't deal with this. My phone rang and it was Mason. I spoke to him like everything was fine. I would wait till his ass got here for me to deal with.

I decided to go back outside. I couldn't run from every situation I got surprised with.

"Yeah yeah whatever bitch. He may never wanted me but I gave him what you couldn't. A boyyyyy." She said, it was then I saw what looked like hurt and anger form in Gabby eyes.

"Gabby. She ain't worth it. She want you to rise to her shit. Just ignore her." I said sitting back down.

"Awww.. The two fools sticking together. You just mad. Where was yo man last night? I know where he was. He was with me. Hitting it from the back."

I laughed.

"See.. It's bitches like you that give women a bad name. I'll tell you where my man was last night. He was with me. Tired as hell as we both got back from St Lucia last night. But he found the energy to blow my back out whilst singing my name so please. Keep yo lying no good stank mouth shut!" I said to her as I got up in her face.

I heard Gabby laughing as I sat back down.

"It's because I trying to be polite but I swear to God. One more word from you and I will fuck you up where you stand." I said to her.

Just as I said that guess who walked into the back yard.

Mason.

The whole yard was silent. Everyone looked at him.

"What? Who died?"

"You about to." I said as I run up on him and swung for him. I got two shots before I was being dragged off of him. I noticed I buss his lip and that made me proud.

"Oh hell naw! Don't touch my baby daddy." This dumb broad screamed. I turned to her and started laying into her.

"Didn't. I. Tell. You. Not. To. Say. A. Mother. Fucking. Word. Huh? Huh? Speak up! I can't hear you no mo!!" I said as I beat her ass. As soon as they dragged me off Gabby laid into her.

"I've been wanting to whoop yo ass for so long!!" She said as she went to work on her. I noticed no one stopped Gabby. Maybe this was what Sydney deserved. By the time Gabby was done Sydney looked like the Cynthia dolly from rugrats that Angelica used to carry around.

Weave on the floor, two teeth on the floor, clothes torn, face fucked. I didn't know how she managed to still talk shit afterwards.

"Mason. It's been a long time since I've had to clean up yo shit and I ain't about to start again! Sort this mess and sort it now!!" His mama shouted before walking off.

I grabbed my stuff and headed for the door when Mason grabbed me.

"Unless you want a busted eye to match yo lip I'd suggest you get yo hands OFF ME!!"

"Please babe! Let me explain!"

"Explain? EXPLAIN??? HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT YOU HAVE NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE... OH NO WAIT BECAUSE TWO ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH SO FIVE... FIVE KIDS!! HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT YOU WAS ABLE TO HIDE THIS FROM ME?! WHO HIDES THESE THINGS?!?! YOU DONT HIDE THAT YOU HAVE KIDS!! IF YOU CAN DO THAT THEN YOU ARE NOT THE MAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE!! WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!" I said as I ran out of the house.

To say I was hurt was an understatement. I loved this man. I was ready to give him the world. He was my future. But how did he manage to hide such a secret? How did I not know? You know what? There were signs. There were times I'd be on the phone and kids would be screaming daddy but as I knew he had nephews and nieces and stuff I assumed they were screaming for people in the back. Every other weekend he would disappear on me from Friday to Sunday with minimal contact. I thought it was weird but shrugged it off. I even saw toys down the side of the sofa but again I shook it off.

I took a taxi home and locked my door. Imagine I was going to give him a spare key. I am so glad I didn't. I got in my house and had a bath. I then got in my bed and cried myself to sleep.