"Fuck..." Jin rubbed his eyes as he sat up, wincing at the bright light in his room.

God, he hasn't had that kind of dream in months. He almost forgot how morning wood felt. He felt the coiled pressure in his stomach and he wanted nothing more than to get rid of it yet he couldn't.

He sure as hell wasn't touching himself. Again...

He laid back in bed at looked at the time, sighing as he woke up at the crack of dawn, plenty of hours before he went to work.

He thought out the possible options for getting rid of his boner but they all seemed equally despising.

For one, he could try to go back to sleep yet in the end, another dream would take place. Second option, he could lay still until the blood rushed throughout his body again. That would take forever.

Or... He could go take a 'shower' and go back to sleep peacefully. He especially didn't like that option.

Jin whined and said back down, resting clenched fists on his chest. He'd just wait this one out and not think about anything.

That turned out to be a bad move as his thoughts suddenly flicked to someone he hasn't thought of for months.

Namjoon.

The man that up and suddenly left Jin's life without so much as a goodbye. The man that decided to ignore Jin after their kiss, Jin's first kiss in a long time.

Before he knew it, Jin found tears spilling over his eyes, curling into a ball as his shoulders shook. He hated how the man he thought he loved for months just left him. Left him without a reason. What's worse is that Jin found out through Taehyung, of all people.

Realization hit that Namjoon probably didn't have the heart to break the news to him. Or maybe Namjoon thought Jin was too pathetic to even want to face.

This brought a crippling sob to rip through Jin's chest and he coughed a few times before burying his face in the pillow, his only thoughts consumed by Namjoon.

Namjoon. Namjoon. Kim fucking Namjoon.

~~

"Hi!" Ken's cheerful voice filled Jin's ears and he fought with the frown invading his lips. He looked up from the pastries he was decorating a greeted Ken's face with a small, close mouthed smile.

Seeing as he hadn't know Jin for long, Ken didn't think anything of it and began talking about his day at work. (Ok but married couple material. Js)

"We had a pregnant woman faint in the waiting room today. I thought it was serious but it turns out, she was nervous about finally knowing her baby's gender."

"You mean sex, hyung?" Jin piped up, moving onto the next pastry.

"Uh, isn't gender and sex the same thing?" Jin chuckled softly at Ken's question.

"Gender is more so a feeling rather than genitalia, unlike sex which is between male and female. Gender is like a spectrum, I guess? I don't really have a better term." Jin finished and moved onto the next bagel. Of course he was the only baker he's met to ever decorate his bagels.