「Cry Baby」

"Goddammit, why is he always doing this?" A frustrated voice asked and Jin grit his teeth softly, his fingers curling and uncurling into fists.

Where was he? It was all so familiar yet his mind was so groggily. Last thing he remembered was waking up to see Namjoon's concerned face, then it goes black again.

"Mr. Kim, are you awake?" A formal voice asked and if he could scoff, he'd be scoffing hard.

No shit, Sherlock. Of course I'm not fucking awake, he wanted badly to shout but his throat felt as if he swallowed a million tacks.

"Jin, wake up." A familiar voice said and Jin felt his left eyebrow twitch slightly.

"Jinnie, just open your eyes."

Fuck, that voice again.

"Hyung, c'mon, you're scaring Namjoon." Namjoon.

Jin's eyes shot open, burning as soon as he was met with the cold air of the hospital room.

Something happened with him and Namjoon, he just couldn't remember.

He was met with concerned and wide eyes, a warmth in his hand.

"W-what happened..?" He croaked out and Jungkook sighed, moving to stand by his brother's side.

"You passed out again, hyung."

Jin blushed hard and he found it embarrassing. Try imagining how weak everyone thought of him now.

"I'm s-sorry..." He whispered and looked down, finally noticing the hand in his own.

He didn't want to look up yet he couldn't stop himself from squeezing the hand tighter.

"Don't be sorry hyung, just learn to take care of yourself." Yoongi said causing everyone else to nod.

"Alright, Mr. Kim, your friends and brother decided to keep you here for another day. Just so we can replace all of the nutrients you've lost." The doctor said, sparking a fiery reaction within Jin.

"Another day! I'm p-perfectly fi-" suddenly, Jin erupting into a fit of coughs and someone pushed a straw between his lips after he stopped.

"Please, this is what they want. Only to make sure you're fine." He said in an apologetic voice yet Jin wasn't looking up, he was busy trying to keep his anger down.

"Fine, just hurry up so I can lay in my own bed."

"Maybe if you took care of yourself, you wouldn't be here, hyung." Jungkook mumbled angrily causing Jin to become angrier.

"Maybe if you'd stop butting into my own life I wouldn't have to worry so much." He spat causing Jimin to pat his shoulder, hoping to calm him down in the slightest.

Jungkook scoffed with an eye rolls as he turned to actually face his brother.

"It's not my fault you can't see the obvious. It's my my fault you keep all of your emotions bottled up." Jungkook was about to say more until Taehyung pulled him back, hugging him and whispering in his ear.

"Maybe if you wouldn't broadcast my shit I wouldn't have to..." He mumbled quietly, suddenly becoming lightheaded.

"Mr. Kim, please just rest. You can't add on more stress." The doctor said yet Jin wasn't paying attention.

"Can I be alone now? I'm tired and can't sleep like this." He said quietly and the doctor nodded, politely asking everyone else to leave.

After a couple of minutes, Jin looked up to see almost everyone gone. Except for him.