"......Okay? We're waiting for his name, tell us more!" Angel says still looking very interested which took me by surprise.

"Y'all don't feel any type of way about me seeing a guy?" All three of them shake their heads and Evan reassures me.

"No bro! It's 2016, everybody a little crooked nowadays. I mean for me it'd never work but, to each his own." Evan says with his hands up and Angel scoffs.

"Cut that shit out nigga, you know damn well you was in that one thick ass boy from the foam party's snapchat. Would you like to be reminded how fucked up you were about him?"

Evan opens his mouth to say something but the way Angel just ended his life he decided not to dig himself in a deeper hole

Evan opens his mouth to say something but the way Angel just ended his life he decided not to dig himself in a deeper hole. Josh and I bust out laughing and Angel still waits for me to go deeper into detail.

"Well, his name is Peyton and I'm really fucking with him y'all. But it's kind of a messed up situation. Y'all remember my Uncle José? It's kinda his son...." They all look at me like I'm fucked in the head.

"Nigga your name is Vincent, not Billy Bob, WE DON'T FUCK OUR COUSINS!" Josh exclaims as the other two agree.

Waving my hands in disagreement I defend my case. "No listen, yeah that's my quote on quote cousin but his dad and mine are NOT blood related! It's like how y'all are my brothers but not really my brothers."

Evan cuts his eyes still looking a little concerned."Still sounds like trouble to me broseph." He shakes his head and clears all the empty bottles and chip bags off of the table.

"You think it's worth the trouble?" Angel asks with raised eyebrows. That's a loaded question because I don't know exactly what the trouble will be besides getting my ass beat.

"Man, it's just like this. I have never felt like this about anybody. Like me and him on some first love type shit but we just fucking met a week ago. Never a moment that I feel is forced or strained. I just naturally mesh with him you feel me? I know that's not really an answer but..." I sigh and press my fists up to my mouth.

"Oh no, that's an answer. He's definitely worth it and he's got our big bro on super lock." He throws an empty chip bag at my face and continues to clean up with Evan and Josh.

"Tell us about this comeback fight you got coming up though V." Josh speaks and the smooth vibe of the day continues on.

Peyton's POV.

"Ma,I don't want to have my barbershop right next to your boutique. Absolutely not." 🙄 Currently walking in the mall that holds my mom's storefront SBoutique. She's trying to convince me to lease the space next to her's for the shop but I'm not here for that. For her be coming in with her shenanigans driving my customers away? Oh no honey.

We make a left turn and step into her cute little boutique. I don't think it's worth what she's paying for it but, hey what do I know about leasing buildings?

"You like my new light fixtures Pey?"

"Yes mommy, they're cute. Very IKEA." I absentmindedly reply to her looking down at my phone, staring at the picture V and I took yesterday in his bed. Ever since our little car incident we've been trying to chill on the sexual encounters because to be honest I don't think I'm ready to take dick. I need some more pornhub lessons.

"Who is he?" My mom asks as she rummages through the racks of clothes with a determined look. I hate that fucking mother's intuition.

"What are you talking about?" I ask putting my phone down, busying myself with refilling the printer paper at the registers.

"Don't play slow with me P." She says buffing up the racks, making them look fuller.

"I'm not ma!" I quickly dismiss her and start straightening up some shoe racks

"Is it Vinny?" She asks and I literally started choking on air.

"I take that as a yes."

"I didn't answer so your question is technically still unanswered." I say nervously, twiddling my thumbs, looking down at the floor.

Her 6 inch heels come into my peripheral and I feel her hand underneath my chin pulling my red face into her vision.

"Mom do you think I'm a hoe?!" I ask her seriously pulling away from her grip, covering my face with my hands.

"Oh honey no! It's not like he's your blood cousin anyways. That's just my opinion on it, now your father....he may be a different story." She says ,confirming my biggest fear about all this and walking towards the jewelry, sprucing it up a little bit.

I slump down on one of the chairs around the store and just think. What if this nigga really goes off on me for us having a thing? I'm already surprised he accepted me so easily with being gay because my father is like overly old fashioned. I just don't want to disappoint him......

Post Reading Questions:

1.Have you ever messed around with someone you probably shouldn't have messed with? (BITCH BE HONEST WE ALL FAMILY ON THIS BOOK)

2. How do you think José will react?