"Don't look at me like that" she whined.

"Im just going to miss having your pretty face around" i chuckled.

"You know what we really really need to do?" she smiled excitingly.

"What?"

"We need to take the pregnancy to twitter" she spoke. I nodded and sat up.

"Oh yeah! Everyone will start to see a bump forming as tour goes on" I chuckled. She smiled and bit her bottom lip.

"I am way too excited" she smiled widely. She sat on my lap and opened the twitter app.

'Hi guyssss, im very excited for tour to start!!!' She tweeted first.

'But I'm also extremely excited about something else <3' she tweeted afterwards.

I smirked and pulled my phone out. I opened twitter to reply to her tweet.

'@camilacabello97 me too :)'

'Im extremely happy to announce that y/n and I are expecting a baby! We're both very excited and we hope you guys are too! :) love always x'
She tweeted. Within a few minutes, both Camila and I had tons and tons of notifications from fans, family and friends. My phone got pulled out of my hand and soon after, Camila's lips were on mine.

"I love you a lot"  she mumbled.

"And I love you a lot too" i chuckled. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and cuddled into me.

"My heart hurts, no cuddles for months" she whines. I hugged her tightly and kissed her head.

"It's gonna be so different around here, all of you are away, including Cara. It's just me, myself and that bloody dog"

She laughed and pulled away to look at me. She had a frown on her face, but an amused smile was also present.

"You love him really. He's just a little angel" she mumbled.

"Yeah yeah"

----

A loud knock on the door startled me. I opened my eyes and Camila was sound asleep, lying peacefully on top of me. I smiled and gently moved her onto the sofa. I answered the door and Cara walked right in.

"Just walk right in, thats fine" I sarcastically mumbled. She turned to me with a smirk on her face.

"It's almost time to take us to the airport" she said loudly. I don't even think she did say it loudly, it just sounded louder because i've literally just been woken up. I made my way back over to the sofa and returned to Mila. I kissed her forehead and moved the hair away from her face.

"Baby" i whispered in her ear, her eyes fluttered open and a soft smile appeared on her face.

"It's time to get your stuff together and put it in the car" I whispered. She frowned and took hold of my hand.

"I don't wanna go" she whined, closing her eyes again.

I picked her up with both arms and carried her up the stairs.