Chapter 8

Chase pov:

I went in her room and she wasn't there. I looked everywhere.

Than I tracked her chip. It was in a underground train station.

Than I used the fast car and got there. I went under there and Bree was bloody.

I took out the guys and untied Bree and carried her to the car.

Than she woke up.

Than she healed in 2 seconds.

Than we went home. She got out of the car.

Than she went in the kitchen and sat on the counter with an ice pack. She put it on her ankle.

"Thanks Chase. I owe you." She said.

Than she got down and threw the ice pack away and came to me. She put her arms around my neck and I put my hands around her waist. We kissed for awhile.

"Get a room you 2." Leo said. Than Bree glared at him. Than he started to run. Than Bree sped and pinned him to the wall. "We get to do what we want. You can go to a different room." She said. Leo nodded and ran out and Adam came out.

"Bree, what did you do to Mr. Shorty-mick-stine? AKA Leo? "He asked with stupidity.room and I pinned him to the wall and told him that we get to do what we want." Bree said. "Okay. Buy."

Than he left. Bree went to the living room and I followed. Than we layed on the couch and Bree got a blanket. We shared it. Than Bree was asleep and turned my way and I got hot and then Bree stole the blanket and was shivering, so I coudled with her and she was a heater.

Than she coddled into my chest. Than I fell asleep.

Dream

I was in bed with Bree till I disappeared. Than I found her and she was dead. Than I saw black.

End dream

"BREE!!!" I yelled. Bree was awake. "I didn't do it. So what is it? " Bree asked scaredly. "Nothing." I said. "Are you sure?" She asked. "I'm sure." I said.

"What happened earlier?" I asked.

"Well, I was about to walk to the living room when I got shot in the back of my neck by an arrow and I woke up and I saw Krane and Marcus and they beat me up and I tried to escape than Marcus knocked me out. Than you saved me. And I'm grateful." She explained.

"Sorry." I said.

"It wasn't your fault. I mean, I should of gotten out of there when I had the chance." She said.
"I just wish that didnt happen." I said. "It's fine. I'm fine. As long as were together, we will be fine. Okay?" She asked.

"Okay. I love you." I said. "I love you too." She said. We kissed.

Than she fell asleep. I stayed up. Than I got up from behind her and went to the kitchen and got a drink.

Than Bree came in and kissed me.

Than Mr. Davenport, Tasha, Adam and Leo came down for lunch. Than Bree ran to the bathroom.

"Us 3 are going to check on her."Adam said. Than we ran to the bathroom and she was throwing up.

Than she closed the toilet lid. 🚾. Than flushed the toilet.

"You okay?" Adam asked. "Yeah. Can I speak to Chase alone?" she asked. They nodded and went to the kitchen.

"I'm scared right now. I just threw up and I never got sick in my life." she said. "Just calm down. Ask Tasha about this because she's a girl." I said. She nodded.