Chapter 6

Bree pov

I went to bed. Than someone came in my room and came in bed. I looked who it was. It was Chase. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I got up at 9am and Chase was asleep. I got up and went down stairs.

Than the door bell rang. I got up and opened it. It was Jayden. I slammed the door shut. I looked through the door hole to see if he left. He did. Than I walked upstairs and grabbed my phone.

I was about to go down stairs, when someone grabbed me from behind and kissed my cheek. I looked and it was Chase. I kissed him.

I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and it was Katy.

"Hey Bree. Can you forgive me about giving you up?" She asked. I slammed the door in her face.

Chase looked at me. I walked to the lab.

Than I woke up. I went down stairs. "Hey Bree. How was your dream?" Mr. Davenport asked.

"What? I was just down stairs with Katy." I said. "Who's Katy?" Chase asked. "Damb." I said. "What?" He asked. "It felt so real.I wanted it to be real." I said sadly.

I went down to the lab. I went to the cyber desk and looked at all us kids info.

It said I was adopted and Chase came out of the elevator and saw me with tears in my eyes.

He came twords me. Than he walked twords me and looked at the cyper desk. He looked at me.

"Bre-" he was talking and I ran to the music room and closed the door.

Than I leaned on the door and cryed. Than someone knocked on the door. "Go away please." I said. "Come on Bree. Open the door." Chase said.

(I love him so much. I hope he feels the same.)

I got up and opened the door.

"What do you want Chase?" I asked with a hint of an annoyed tone. "I didn't know Bree." He said. "Its fine Chase." I said.

"I got to tell you something." He said.."What?" I asked with couriocity."I l-" he started. "COME ON GUYS!!! WERE GOING TO THE PARK!!!" Adam yelled. "I will tell you later Bree." He said and walked out.

I went to my room and got dressed. Than I went down stairs. Everyone was down there.
My brown hair was curled. I was wearing a Pink blouse on and skinny jeans. I also had Mascara on and black eye shadow. I also had turquoise and black shoes.

We walked to the park down the street

We walked to the park down the street. I sat down on the bench and Chase sat next to me.

"What we're you going to say in the music room?" I asked him. "I don't know if you do, but I love you Bree." He said. "I love you too." I said.

"I loved you since I eight years old and me and Adam we're doing training and Adam threw me into the wall and you helped me and than he threw you into a wall and you punched Adam and knocked him out." He said. "I still have the scar. I liked you since I was 9 and me and you we're having a eye staring contest and I really got distracted and you won and I really liked you since than." I said.

"I remember that. Thats when I finally won something." He said. "Exactly. I'm going to go and see if Adam destroyed anything yet." I said. He laughed and followed me.

I looked and found Adam on the slide.

Than Leo jumped off the rock wall and landed on Adam. Hahaha.

"You shouldn't have done that." Chase said. "I remember when I did that. It was the painful day." I said. Leo ran.

After an hour, Adam, Chase, and Leo went home. I stayed with Mr. Davenport.

"I figured out I was adopted today." I said. "Look, what happend was your family got in a car crash and you we're 2 years old. You were there only child. You jumped out of the car before the crash. Your parents are died. You tried to save them, but it was to late. You went to an ophange here in Mission Creek. I got there and they told me what happened. I was going to tell you when you turned 18. I'm really sorry." He said. "Its okay. I really wish they weren't dead. But, I can't do anything about it." I said.

Than we walked to Slushie King. We got Dr. Pepper slushie. Than we walked home. "Can I see my adoption papers?" I asked. "Here.I am sorry." He said. "It's fine."

When we got home, Mr. Davenport went to the lab and came back with the adoption papers.

I went to the living room and Chase was reading. I sat next to him.

Bree Mendez: Parents and twin sister died in car accident. She jumped out before accident and tried to save her family.

Injures: Scar on left foot and right arm.

Age: 2 and a half years old.

Than Chase read it. He looked at me and I felt bad. "You okay Bree?" He asked. "I'm fine. My family is dead 'cause of me." I said. "Don't say that. You jumped out in time and tried to save them. Its not your fault." He said.
He gave me a hug and we kissed.

I got up and me and Chase went down to the lab.

Adam had Light up green eyes. He shot at us with his laser gun and we ducked. I super sped and took the gun and tossed it to the ground.

He grabbed me buy my ankle and it broke and threw me into the wall and I fell. I couldn't breath.

"BREE!!!" I heard Adam and Chase yell. Than I saw pitch black.

____________________________________

How do you like the new twist? All the chappies before we're all a dream. Katy and Jayden aren't real. She never dyed her hair blond. And Her real family is dead. I am evil. Is Bree Dead or Alive? She couldn't Breathe.