Chapter 4

Bree pov

I was sleeping till I felt a bone pop in place. I got up and held my side. Chase was awake. I looked under and it was blue. I touched it and it didn't hurt to much.

"You okay?" Chase asked. "Yeah I'm good." I said. I gave Chase a kiss. I covered up.

The movie was on credits. I grabbed the remote control and went to Ted 2.

I watched the whole movie. Chase fell asleep on the pillow. I wasn't going to go to sleep.

I heard a mission alert. I woke Chase up and we went to the lab.

I went to my Capsule and got changed. I grabbed 2 ammo bags. I felt noxious. I walked with to the cyber desk.

"Our mission is under ground that is about to collapse. Go go go." Mr. Davenport said.

We all ran and we tried to make it stable.

Than the ceiling was starting to collapse and I grabbed Chase and I fell and passed out.

Chase pov

Bree pushed me out of the way and I looked over and Bree fell and passed out. "BREE!!!" I yelled. I went over to her. I shook her and she woke up.

"Are you okay Chase?" She asked.
"Yeah. You?" I asked.

"I'm good. Adam is on the other side but I have an idea." She said.
She climbed the rocks and pulled one out and climbed threw. I did too.

Than Bree grabbed the mission Bags and I hoped on her back and so did Adam. She raced us home.

Than we jumped off her back.

There was a huge squrpian above the house.

Bree ran and got an spear gun and had a needle on top that will kill it.

She also had a towel cause last time, she got gewwed buy a huge spider.

She got an angle and shot his poison sack and got gewwed.

Than the squrpian fell on Bree. Its head raised up and Bree squezzed out from under it.

Than She dragged it and grabbed her towel and ran and ran back and she ran into me. "Sorry." She said. She helped me up. Than we changed and went to my room.

She was in front of me. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me and started to kiss her neck.

Than we kissed passionately and she rapped her hands around my neck and i grabbed her leg and pulled it to my waist.

We deepened the kiss and we made out till someone knocked on the door and Bree opened it.

It was Adam. Than she slammed it. It knocked again. Bree opened it to find a woman.

"Who are you?" Bree asked. "I'm your aunt. Your mothe-" The lady started.

"She is not my mother and I don't know you and tell your Sister that I don't want any contact from my biological family at all so I am going to say this nicely. Get out before I make you and have a nice day." She said in a harsh tone and pointed out into the hall.

Than her aunt walked out and Bree looked at me.

"Did you know, every time we do this, we get interrupted?" I asked. She nodded. "Lets do it tonight after 9 pm. Oh. I got to be right back." She said.

She came back upstairs with Mr. Davenport.

"Are me and Chase aloud to go to a party at 6:45?" She asked. "2 questions: When does it end and what type of party?" He asked. "It ends at 9 and it's a celebration party from Caroline since she just got her drivers licence." She said. "Sure. Be back at 8:00." He said.

It was 6:15. Than he left. "Its a make out party that is celebrating her license and we have to bring a date and we always get interrupted here, so we can not get interrupted there and we can have alone time." She said. "Yeah. We have to get ready." I said. She walked to her room on her phone and I got a text from her.

B is Bree
C is me.

6:16 pm

B: it also has alcahol so don't drink any of the drinks.

6:17 pm

C: thanks for the heads up.

6:18 pm

B: Any time. I am already ready so I am waiting for you.

I quickly changed and did my hair And its 6:29 and I walk out and Bree is in a red shirt and black skinney jeans. Her hair was a French braid. She had black eye shadow and black mascara and red lipstick on.

I was checking her out. "You like what you see?" She asked. "Yep." I said and she kissed me. Than we got into her red and black Camero.

 Than we got into her red and black Camero

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Than Bree drove to the party. We went inside and I went to get drinks and I hear yelling about who's boyfriend is who's.

I hear a punch shot and I look over and it's Bree and the girl that likes me.

"You wanna go b****? Let's go." Bre said. Than Bree punched her across the face. The girl punched Bree in the eye. Bree kicked her and sent her flying. Than she speared Bree.

"You want to play that game now." Bree said. Than Bree body slamed her.

"Like I said. Chase is my boyfriend." She said and walked to me. She kissed me.

Than the girl came behind Bree and Bree punched her in the gut.

Than Bree threw her into a wall. The girl got back up. Than Bree flipped her and she was knocked out. Thats my girl.

Than everyone cheered. Bree and I left.

Than it was 8 pm and we came through the door and Tasha was the only one who saw Bree got punched a lot.

"What happened to you Bree?" Tasha asked. "Girl fight at party which I won." Bree said. "I'm getting ice." I said and I got ice and gave it to Bree. "Thanks." She said.

We went down to the lab. Mr. Davenport, Adam, Leo, and Douglas screamed.

"What happened to you?" Douglas asked Bree. "A girl fight which I won and gotten hurt." Bree explained. "Dang. You okay?" Leo asked. "Yeah. I'm tired and I am going to bed. Good night." She said. She went upstairs and I followed her. She went to her room.