Chapter 7

Chase pov...

He threw Bree into a wall. Than he came back to normal. He saw Bree and me and him went to her. She was holding her back. I  helped her up.

"Tell me what happened." Adam said. "You shot at us and I took the laser gun from you and you threw me into a wall and broke my ankle. A wall made out of steel and metal and I broke it with my back. Thats what happened. You we're under the controle of the Triton app. And all I broke was my ankel." Bree said.

Than I went upstairs and grabbed a ice pack. Than she put it on her ankle.

"According to my calculations, You should recover in a minute and 47 seconds." I said. She had  poped her ankle in place. "And according to my calculations, I am fine." She said.

Than Bree ran and came back with steel and Metal, paint, and blowdrier. Than she sped and after, it looked like it was never broke.

Than Tasha came in. "Hey Tasha. Can everyone come to the school tonight and please don't ask why?" She asked. "Sure." Tasha said.

"I have to go. See yoht." She said. Than she grabbed her black guitar set and walked out the door.

Bree pov

I am doing a concert tonight and I am setting up. I got a ladder and set up the courtins. Than I heard a foot steps. It was Chase. I grabbed the stage and turned it invisible and me invisible.

Than it turned visable and so did I.

"What are you doing?" Chase asked. "Please don't tell anyone but I am doing a concert tonight with Maroon 5 for a fundraiser for charity." I explained. "Can I help?" He asked. " All you have to do is set up the equipment. I have to fix the curtains." I said. "Okay. Thanks Bree." He said. "No thank you. I owe you one." I said.

Than I climbed off the ladder top and got on top of the wood that held up the stage and went to the second certain. I fixed the other curtain and hoped down from the wood and Chase caught me.  I kissed him.

Than I let go of him and than people started to come in.

Than he went in the crowd with my family.

Bree: Thanks for coming. This is a fundraiser for charity for kids that are facing hunger.

Than Adam Levine came to the mix next to me. Than I grabbed my Electric guitar. I grabbed my chip. Than Adam Levine sang.

Adam: You and I go hard at each other like we broke up. You I are going hard at each other like we're throwing it up.
Bree: You and I get sick of each other.  So there you go again, there you go again making me love you.

Adam: Yeah I am losing my head. Losing my head. Let it all go. Got you stuck on my body,  on my body, like a tattoo. No I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid running back to you.

Bree: So I cross my heart and I hope to die. That I only stay with you one more night. And I know I say that a million times. That I only wanna stay with you one more night.

Than we went to the second song. Than I started to play the drumbs.

Bree: I miss the taste of the sweeter life. I miss the conversation.

Adam: I'm searching for a song to night. I'm changing note of the station. I like to think that we had it all. We drew a map to a better place. But on that road I saw before.  Oh baby why need to run away. I was there for you in your darkest night. I was there for you in your darkest time. But I wonder where we're you, when I was at my worst down on my knees. And you say you had my back.

Bree: So I'm following the map that leads to you. That leads to you. Nothing I can do. That leads to following following. I hear your voice in my sleep at night. Hard to resist temptation. Cause all these stretches come over me. But I just can't get over you. Oh, but I just can't get over you.

Bree and Adam Levine: I was there for you in your darkest times. I was there for you in your darkest night.

Than we finished thee song and we did sugar. (I don't want to write all the songs.)

"Thanks for coming everybody. " I said. Than everyone, except my family, left.

"You did good Bree."Adam Davenport said. "Thanks. Oh. Thanks for the help Chase." I said. "Anytime. And you did do good." He said. "Thanks. Can we go home? I'm tired." I asked. "Sure. Just clean this up." Mr. Davenport said.

I looked to see if anyone was here. Than I super sped cleaned and than ran back to them.

Than we walked home. Once I got home, I was walking In my room about to leave when something hit the back of my neck and I passed out and saw pitch black.