Chapter 2

Bree pov

"Chase, Bree. My lab now." Mr. Davenport said.

"And here we end cause of Davenport." I mumbled. "I heard that." Davenport said. "And it's the truth cause I already know you won't aprove." I said. "Who would you know?" Mr. Davenport asked. "I don't know maybe it's cause we thought we we're siblings till I figured out I was adopted and I don't think you will understand." I said. "So that's what you think." He asked. "Well yeah. You say no to every single action." I said. "Not this time. I already knew you 2 like each other cause you ran into my lab last week and asked if it was wrong to like Chase. And Chase asked Saturday if it was wrong to like you and what did I say?" He asked. "You said it wasn't wrong if we liked each other." Me and Chase said at the same time. "So I approve. But I need to talk to you Bree alone." He said. Chase left. "No funny business. If you do, your grounded for 3 weeks. Understood?" He asked. "Understood... I'm really sorry what I said. Its just you say no a lot. I'm sorry." I say. "Its okay Bree." Mr. Davenport said. We hugged.

I walked out and I put ' Zombies Attack back' into my Xbox. "Can we play?" Adam asked pointing to him and Leo. "Sure." I said. I turned on my controller and Connected to Xbox live.

My name is
Bree Ender gamer_5861

Adam's name is Adam_1701.

Leo's name is Leo_1759

I ran upstairs and got my headset and hooked it to my controller. The boys connected to there Xbox live and got there headsets.
I'm one If there friends and I play the games with people who send me request.

I have 79 friends, Leo has 61, and Adam has 93.

We put out headsets on. I started the game and some of my friends we're playing. My Best friend is Boot Camp_1957. He is a popular assassin in 'Zombies attack back.'

I started the game.

"Turn left Caring Narnia." I said. "I'm going Left Bree Ender gamer." Narnia said. "DIE ZOMBIE!!!" I yelled. "Calm down Bree Ender Gamer." LiveLife_2963.

---Time skip to After dinner---

I washed the dishes and went to the living room. I grabbed my phone and Texted Mr. Davenport a question.

B is Me.
Dp is Davenport.

B:Can I dye my hair?
Dp: What color?
B: Blond.
Dp: Okay. Ask Tasha to take you to the Mall to get it done.
B: Okay. Thanks. Do you think Chase will approve?
Dp: Yeah.
B: Thanks...Dad
Dp: Sure.

I than Texted Tasha.

B is Me.
T is Tasha.

B: Hey Mom.
T: Hey honey.
B: I was wondering if you can bring me to the mall to get my hair dyed Blond. Mr. Davenport told me to ask you to take me.
T: Sure.
B: I need an opinion.
T: Sure.
B: Do you think Chase will like it
T: He will love it.
B: Thanks. I don't know why I never asked for your advice.
T: Me neither.
B: Okay. Buy.

I walked.out of the room and Called Adam.

B: Hey Adam.
A: Hey Bree.
B: I am getting my hair dyed Blond.
A: Seriously?
B: Yeah. Anyway, do you think Chase will like it?
A: Yeah. If he doesn't, than to bad.
B: ADAM
A: WHAT
B: Don't tell Chase about this. If you do than you will die.
A: I won't tell him.
B: Thank you. Tell Leo to come to the Kitchen
A: Okay. I will Buy.
B: Buy.

Leo came.

"What do you think about me dyeing my hair blond?" I asked. "Good." He said. "Do you think Chase will like it?" I asked. "I think that Chase will love it." He said. "Thank you Leo." I said. "Your welcome." He said.