Chapter 25: Uhm, It's Been Two Weeks

Sorry guys! It's been awhile, but here's the update! Love you guys!

~CasuallyMe

*~! Antonio's POV !~*

After many tries, calls, texts, visits, Tiana wasn't paying me any attention. She didn't care about what I had to say, or what the situation is. All she knew was that I kissed a woman, and my kids saw it, which isn't what happened. She kissed me, and I pushed her away the second it happened. She had me cornered, so where was I supposed to go? I didn't kiss her back, or anything. I pushed her away.

"Hey Tiana, uhm, it's been two weeks, and I still need to talk to you. I- I need to explain what happened, and everything. I just don't want to do it over the phone. So, please baby, call me. I miss you and our children so much. I love you, Tiana. I love you a whole lot," I sighed, hanging up the phone.

She hasn't been to work, that I've seen, and yet her work was always done. I went to the publishing company a ton of times, and even tried to catch her at a few photo shoots.

But today, I was determined. Everyone was pissed at me, except Warren, and yet I did absolutely nothing.

I pushed open the doors of Smithson and Co., and headed right in. The receptionist just let me go past, because I had done this three times a day for two weeks.

After I took the elevator up to Tiana's office, I took a deep breath, checking out the bouquet of roses and chocolates I bought for her.

I heard giggling outside her door, which sounded like something she only does with me. There was a difference between her regular laugh, and her giggle. She giggled when we fooled around, or after we kissed.

"Well, no. I haven't seen my husband in two weeks, if you must know," she giggled, and I decided to intrude, coming through the door. There was a good-looking guy leaning against her desk, as she sat behind it. I observed the scene as she made her way over to me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She snapped in a whisper.

"Bull shit Tiana, you know I come everyday," I grumbled back.

"And I'm never here when you do for a reason," she retorted.

"And why is that? Is he the reason why?" I nodded towards the man. He was still sitting there casually, smiling at our little altercation.

"Antonio..." She trailed, which I took as a yes.

"Hey man, I'm Antonio, Tiana's husband and father of her four beautiful children," I introduced myself, shaking his hand hardly. He stood up, and I basically laughed. "Really T?" I chuckled, the man scooted up to me, and pressed his chest against mine. My eyes never once looked away from his black ones. He was only about 5'10, buzz cut hair, medium build. I was the exact opposite. 6'3, muscular, long hair on the top, short on the sides, green eyes.

"Ant, you need to go," she sighed.

"No, if this guy is man enough to stand up to me, let's see what he really can do," I smirked.

"Man, I will whoop your ass all over this office," he mumbled.

"Go ahead, and try me. But that over there," I pointed towards Tiana who looked frightened and annoyed. "She belongs to me, and only me. I refuse to let her leave me, so whatever it is you're doing, you can stop, or I will try my hardest to damn near kill you," I said through my teeth.

"Ant! Leave him alone!" Tiana yelled.

"Ugh," I murmured, walking to Tiana. I stood in front of her, looking into her eyes as I pulled her hands, and rested them on my chest.

"Can you please talk to me?" I begged. "I swear, Tiana, I cannot even sleep without you and my family with me. And staying with Warren is not ideal, when I could be sleeping with a gorgeous woman, who is the mother of my children. Please, talk to me," I whispered.

"Fine," she huffed, taking my hand in hers, and pulling me to a hidden office. "Talk," she commanded.

"Uhm, alright... That day, I was just running to the bathroom. After I was done, I was coming out, and she was there-" I started.

"She who?" She inquired.

"She, Aiden's teacher," I answered, and continued. "She was all in my face, and it was pretty dark down there, so I couldn't really see the exit back to the bowling alley. So, she pushed me in a corner, and kissed me. I swear the second her lips touched mine I pushed her so hard off of me," I explained, running my hands through my hair.

"So that bitch, Heartwell, kissed you?!" She yelled.

"Yes, and I swear I'm not lying. Have you seen her?" I questioned.

"No, I haven't taken Aiden and Krys to school. The twins drop them off on the way to their school," she nodded, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Oh, well you can ask her babe! You know I would never do anything to hurt you, much less even be attracted to anyone besides you. I love you," I whispered against her lips.

*~! Tiana's POV !~*

His lips weren't even inches away from mine, and my bottom lip trembled. I haven't felt his touch in two weeks, and that was really my fault. I couldn't face him. Not after all that hurt I had when I saw him that day.

But now, it was all making sense. If it had been any other woman, I would've been suspicious longer, but since it's that psycho bitch, I believed him. Antonio loves me with all of his heart, and who am I to say that he doesn't? He's a great husband, and always shows his love for me.

"Tiana?" He cleared his throat, still close to my lips.

"Hmm?" I replied, snapping back to myself.

"I said are you alright?" He pondered again.

"Uhm, yeah, I'm okay. Just thinking," I sighed.

"So, you do believe me, right? Because all of it's true."

"Yes, Antonio, I believe you. And I love you too," I grinned slightly. He chuckled, moving even closer, and wrapping his arms around my waist. I snaked mine around his neck, as he hugged me.

"Can I kiss you now?" He asked with an adorable puppy dog face.

"Hell yes, you can kiss me," I giggled. He leaned down, grasping my lips with his. He slipped his tongue in, causing me to moan. He lifted me up, setting me on the smooth desk, and moving between my legs. I was grateful that this office was hidden.

As he parted my legs, I began to tremble. God, the things he makes me do.

"You look amazing," he smirked as he slid my shirt off, leaving me exposed in my bra. I assisted with his clothing and before we knew it, both of us were unclothed.

He smiled, and dipped his head between my sex. Before I could protest, he flicked his tongue inside of me, massaging my already hard nipples.

"Ant..." I moaned, and he came up quickly.

"Were you messing around with that man?" He asked randomly, and I shook my head. He took another trip downstairs, biting on my inner thigh. "Are you lying?" He pondered again. I shook my head, again, no. He plunged, making me arch my back and push his head deeper.

"Have you ever kissed him?" He inquired, coming up yet again.

"Fuck Antonio. I haven't done a thing with him. Can you just... Please?" I begged. A smirk graced his face and he took another hiatus. I pushed his head into me, making me climax, which satisfied him.

"Seems like you've been a good girl for daddy?" He smiled and kissed my swollen lips.

Antonio bit down on my neck, rolling the skin between his teeth as he pushed into me. I let out a high pitched shrill as he filled my walls. I gripped his hair with each thrust, and there were plenty. I missed this, and quite frankly, with the state I was in, we could've gone all day.

"Shit babe," he grunted, pulling all the way out, then shoving back in. I screamed his name, as he grunted mine. He slammed into me at least four times before he finished with his grand finale, biting down on my nipple, accompanied by one last mega thrust, spilling his seed. He held it in place as I released again and again, then collapsed on me.

"You're so amazing," he panted, as we both tried to catch our breath.

"I love you," I breathed.

"I love you more," he chuckled.

After Antonio and I's sexcapade, we decided that I should get back to work, and he was heading to the precinct.

"I don't wanna go," he whined, squeezing my ass, making me jump.

"Baby, I have to finish work," I frowned.

"Remember when we promised we would stop working so much?" He smirked, figuring he had found a loophole.

"Yes, I do remember. But, I leave at three, and it's only one-thirty," I returned his gesture.

"Shit... Uhm, can I pick up Aid and Krys today?" He asked shyly.

Aiden and Krystal were hurt when they saw what they saw, but I told them over and over that the man wasn't their father. They believed me, but were concerned when they waited for Antonio to come home every night. He did, he came all the time during the night, but I pretended that I didn't know he was knocking on our window, and changed the locks.

"I- I told them that you went to the army," I admitted. We never lie to our children, but that called for a rain check.

"You lied to them? Tiana, you know we don't do that," he grimaced, running his hands through his hair. I shut my legs tight as I sat at my desk. When he does that, that gets me all excited and ready to pounce on him.

"Yes, Antonio, I know. But what would you have told them? This way, they still respect you and love you," I nodded.

"Okay, I guess you're right," he sighed.

"You can still pick them up... But I'm coming with you," I replied.

"Wh- oh. Okay, well I'll see you here at 2:45," he grinned pulling me up again, and placing me between his legs. I could feel his arousal, and it was killing me.

"Tony stahp!" I whined.

"Okay, okay," he backed away a little.

"2:45, and don't be late. Now, get out," I laughed.

"Ooh, looks like I might have to tame you again," he smirked.

"You never had me tamed," I teased.

"Hell yes, I did. And, I'll do it again."

"Okay, whatever baby. I just need you to leave so I can focus," I grumbled.

"Give me a kiss, and I'll be out," he pushed.

"Ugh!" I grunted, walking to him yet again. I thought he was gonna kiss me, but he just stood there and waited for me to do it. "I swear, you're taking me back to high school," I groaned.

"Hey, ain't nothing wrong with revisiting the past," he smirked. I stood on my tippy toes, wrapping my arms around his neck, and kissed him. It was slow, very slow, and yet so passionate. It was an i miss you kiss - a desperate one of sorts.

"God, I love you, mi amore," he pulled away, pecking my lips again.

"I love you too, so much," I whispered. We stared into each other's eyes before I pushed him away. "You HAVE to leave now!" I screeched, returning behind my desk.

*~! Antonio's POV !~*

Getting in that elevator with my marriage back on track was great. Now, the only thing to do was see my children. I missed them like crazy. I missed horsing around with Aiden, and arguing with Krystal. I missed playing hide and seek with Alexandria, and fixing Gabe's arms to hit Aiden. They and my wife are my entire world, and for those two weeks, my world was a living hell without them.

I growled as I walked past Tiana's whatever he was, the one that was in the office.

"You got a problem man?" He stepped up to me.

"Please, I cannot deal with you. I've got my wife and family back, and I will not waste it on your little runty ass," I spat, and walked out of the office.

"Tiana is absolutely gorgeous, and she deserves someone better, someone like me," he replied, following me to the front lobby. It was lunch, and no one was present in the four glass walls that built this place.

"Her and I have been through hell and back together. You don't have any idea what me and my wife's relationship is like, so stay out of it," I pushed him, making him stumble back.

"I was already in it... Well hers, I was deep in that. Your wife is a freak, Marconi," he chuckled. I turned, and stared before pulling my right arm back, and swinging to hit him right in his jaw.

I probably shouldn't have hit him. My hands are considered lethal weapons, but I was off duty, and this was personal.

"Listen douchebag, Tiana has been with one man, me. So before you start having fantasies, realize that she is still gonna be with one man for the rest of her life. You got that?" I whispered, pulling him up by his shirt as I watched his mouth pool with blood. He slowly nodded as I gripped harder on his shirt.

"And by the way, she's amazing. She's more than the sex, asshole. She's everything a man wants. Bad body, smart, and loving. Not only that, but she's faithful to me, and takes great care of her children. Just because girls like her don't come around a lot, doesn't mean you take mine. It's pathetic, you're pathetic," I whispered and dropped him on the hard tile, continuing to my car.

I returned to Warren's house, packing the few outfits I had into my bag.

"Hey man, did you go to Smithson today?" He asked.

"Yeah, I went and finally talked to Tiana, and her asshole assistant," I growled.

"You talked to her, meaning you had sex and made up. But the assistant thing, I couldn't tell you what you did," he chuckled.

"I mean, I hit him one time..." I trailed.

"Once?"

"Yeah, once."

"Wow, I'm proud of you! I would've expected more than once!" He laughed.

"Yeah man, he's very disrespectful. Said he'd been inside Tiana," I waved it off as I prepared to go.

"I know... Nessa couldn't find anyone else, but I'll personally interview her next assistant. I'll make sure it's a lady, or someone who wants to be a lady," he smirked, followed by my chuckle.

"Alright, well thank you for letting me crash here War. You're a good friend," I hugged him quickly before pulling on my leather jacket and leaving.

I met Tiana at Smithson right on time as she stepped off the elevator with the flowers and teddy bear. I had forgotten all about that, and I imagine I probably threw them on the floor the second I saw her assistant.

"Hi baby," I cooed, walking towards my sexy wife. Today's choice for her was a white and black striped tank top, tucked into a longer black pencil skirt, along with a green cardigan and simple black pumps. She buttoned and tied her peacoat.

"Hey babe," she hugged me quickly and kissed my lips.

I held her hand protectively as we walked down the New York street, finally locating my car. I helped her in before going to my side and starting the car.

"Gosh, it's cold," she shivered, and I kicked on the heat.

"Sorry about that, I should've started the car," I chuckled nervously. Now, I was very nervous, and I had no reason as to why. She reached over to hold my hand, but I pretended like I didn't see it, and put two hands on the wheel.

What are you doing Antonio? I thought.

We rode in silence for the first ten minutes before T spoke up.

"Oh my god, Antonio. I'm not about to sit here, and not talk to you..." She looked over at me.

"S-sorry. Uhm, I'm just kinda nervous, you know?" I stole a quick look at her.

"About what babe?" She cocked her head.

"You. It feels like we just started dating again," I smiled, taking her hand in mine as we drove.

"Oh... Well, I mean, that's good right?" She panicked.

"No, no! I mean, yes!" I slapped my forehead. She giggled from the passenger side, squeezing my hand. We pulled up to this red light, and I looked in her direction.

"Well, hopefully this doesn't feel like we just started dating," she whispered, leaning over and placing a kiss on my lips. I held her face as our tongues worked. There were a few honks, but they went around. I groaned after her hands fell to my belt buckle. I tilted her head, and began kissing on her neck as she struggled with my belt.

"Babe," she panted. I ignored her, continuing to kiss on her. "Ant," she whispered.

"Mmm," I mumbled back. A moan escaped her lips as I still worked.

"We c-can't," she breathed. I slowly pulled back, looking at my buddy. He was at full attention.

"And what am I supposed to do with this?" I kissed my lips.

"We can fix it later, but for now, we have to get Aid and Krys," she smirked. I grunted, fixing my pants before zipping off.

A/N: I promise to update by Thursday! Usually, I write ahead like 10 chapters, but now I've gotten behind, so it's taking me awhile to update. Currently in a stage of writers block, so someone please comment or inbox me what you think should happen next! I really really really need you guys' help. Love y'all!

~CasuallyMe