Grinning ear to ear, she stood up and stretched. "We can visit them later, me and you need bonding time."

"Uh oh." Kol laughed in her head.

Kayla had led Elijah down the hall of the apartment building, and found an abandoned room

"Go get us some paint." she ordered as she put her fingers up in a camera shape, looking at the old white wall in excitement. Elijah was confused, but sped off to get paint anyways.

While he was gone, Kayla began laying the garbage bags, and gathering paint brushes. She organized everything perfectly and smiled at her work.

"This is more Klaus like. Elijah won't even have fun." Kol huffed. He didn't like the idea of Kayla alone with his brother.

"Well, I'm gonna make him have fun." Kayla said slyly.

When Elijah returned he started to feel extremely uneasy. Kayla stood in front of him and smirked, a smirk that was eerily similar to Kol's. Grabbing a paint brush, they began to work on a wall together.

"You look like him." Elijah mused. His eyes flickering to hers.

Kayla narrowed her eyes, "Is that a bad thing?" she questioned, as she kept painting the wall.

Elijah's eyes widened slightly, unaware of Kayla's plan. "What? No-" Kayla cut him off, "Are you dissing my man?" she hissed.

"Your man?" Kol smirked smugly.

"Shut up and enjoy the show." Kayla laughed.

Before Elijah could reply, Kayla had flicked her paint brush at him, causing spats of paint to land on his suit.Elijah closed his eyes, trying to keep his temper in check. When he opened them, he did the same to her.

"OH IT'S ON!" Kayla yelled, as she dipped her hands into a bucket of paint. She crouched down slightly and started throwing the paint at him.

Elijah smirked, and with a look in his eye neither Kayla nor Kol recognized, he picked up a bucket of bright blue paint, and dumped it on top of her.

Kol felt proud of his girl. This was just the beginning of what she would do to their family.