Ch 23 The Beasts vs The King

So the keys were leading Chazz and the gang to what appeared to be obelisk pillars that had appeared out of the ground. The keys then broke off the string that was holding them and Chazz fell to the ground and from the sound his body made he may have several broken bones. Then the gang got to Chazz and he said that he was fine. Then they saw the 7 pillars absorb the 7 spirit keys. Then in the middle of a clearing a box appeared and in that box everyone knew what was in the box the Sacred Beasts.

Jaden then approached the box saying "Raviel, Hamon, Uria, hear my plea come and join this fight with me. Lords of Shadow, Fire, and Light, dispel the never-ending night. Three become one when merged with Phantom Chaos." Everyone heard this and then a sound came from the forest in front of them. A man in a glass container that contained a man appeared. The man said "well Sheppard it has been a long time hasn't it been." Sheppard looked dumbfounded and then he realized who the person was. It was Kagemaru. Sheppard said "is that you, is it really you Kagemaru?" Crowler said "the superintendent of this school."

Kagemaru said "I am so glad that you recognized me Sheppard even though the years have not been kind to me. I have come to take what is rightfully mine. You see children I am the one that built this place and I gave the keys to Sheppard even though they are worthless. You see I was the one that built this place and placed the keys here. Now I have come to take back what belongs to me." Everyone was in shock that Kagemaru was using them the whole time and that he could have gotten them himself.

Zane said "if you want the cards then you are going to have to go through me you got that Kagemaru." Chazz said "no this is a job for the Chazz." Then Atticus said "no I will take him on after all he is the one that made me Nightshroud." Then Bastion was about to say something when Kagemaru said "no, none of you are worthy, this is why I hate teenagers. My opponent will be the supreme king, Jaden." Jaden said "what did you say." Kagemaru said "you will be my opponent and if you were to refuse I will send this island to the bottom of the sea."

Jaden accepted the duel. Before he went to duel Kagemaru, Alexis gave Jaden a kiss and she whispered in his hear "beat him so we can get back to our lives as being a couple ok." Jaden got in a prepared stance and was ready to duel. Kagemaru said "it is time to get back to what I lost." Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I summon Evil Hero Infernal Gainer in defense mode (0def). I end my turn with a face down."

Kagemaru said "my turn, I draw. First I play Fallen Paradise to draw two more card on my draw phase. Next I play three trap cards face down." Chazz said "the old man is losing it. Now Jaden knows not to attack." Bastion said "it is strange that he would tell Jaden that he had three trap cards on the field." Kagemaru said "not unless you are summoning a Sacred Beast. I sacrifice my three trap cards to summon the first Sacred Beast Uria, Lord of Searing Flames in attack mode (0atk). Uria's attack is determined by the amount of continuous trap cards I have in my grave."

Uria's attack rose to 3000 and Jaden could now see why the three Sacred Beasts were the kings they are the not the wicked version of them but a counter part to the Egyptian gods.Then Kagemaru used Uria's special ability to destroy one set spell or trap card to destroy the card Jaden had set. Kagemaru said "now Uria attack his Evil Hero." But something happened that everyone was surprised by. Uria was fighting back the command as if he did want to attack. Kagemaru said "Uria if you don't attack I will rip your card up into pieces." That is what made Uria attack Jaden's Gainer. Kagemaru ended his turn.

Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I play Dark Fusion to fuse Sparkman and Clayman to form Evil Hero Lightning Golem in attack mode (2400atk). Next I use my monsters effect to destroy your Uria. Now that he is gone you are wide open, attack him directly. I now play Pot of Greed to draw two card and I end my turn by summoning another Gainer I defense mode." Kagemaru said "my turn, I draw. I get to draw two more cards due to Fallen Paradise. Next I play Pot of Greed to draw two new cards. Now I activate Uria's ability to bring him back by discarding one contiueous trap to the grave Uria comes right back."

Uria returned to the field and was stronger then he was before 4000 attack points. Kagemaru said "I play three continuous spell cards on the field. Now I sacrifice them to summon out the second Sacred Beast Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder in attack mode (4000atk). Now I attack your Golem with Hamon. Hamon also deals 1000 points of damage for destroying one monster so you lost 3400 life points. Uria attack the Gainer. Next I play Card of Sanity to allow us both to draw till we have 6 cards in our hands. I end my turn."

Jaden said " my turn, I draw. I special summon Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy in defense mode (600def). Next I play Evil Multiple to make four tokens of Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy in defense mode (600def). Now I sacrifice two of them to summon out the power of Yubel in attack mode (0atk). Now I send one of my tokens to the grave to keep Yubel on the field and I end my turn with two face downs."

Kagemaru said "my turn, I draw. Due to Fallen Paradise I get to draw two more cards. I now have there power and now I can become young again." Kagemaru turned into a young man and said "something is still missing oh I know it is your soul that will give me eternal life. I summon Kuriboh to the field then I use Multiple to give me two more Kuribohs. Now I sacrifice them to summon the third Sacred Beast Raviel, Lord of Phantasms in attack mode (4000atk). Now I use Uria's effect to destroy one of your face downs. Now I use Raviel's effect by sending Hamon to the grave Raviel gains the attack points of Hamon. Now end this duel Raviel attack Yubel."

Most of the gang was thinking that it was over but Jaden smiled. The attack hit but Jaden's life points didn't decrease. Kagemaru said "you should have lost the duel." Jaden said "due to Yubel's effect I take no battle damage and all of the damage I would take is dealt to you." Kagemaru watched as Yubel used vines to attack him and he lost the duel. Everyone was so happy that Jaden had won and then Jaden told Kagemaru that if he stayed away from the beast he would spare him.

Kagemaru did as he was told even though he had turned back into an old man. Sheppard them took the beast cards and placed them back in the box then he was about to take the box when something happened. Alexis said "my water just broke."