Ch 14 False Love

Jaden and Alexis awoke and they went to class after a long day they had with Camula. They went to Crowler's class but Crowler was nowhere to be seen. Then Chazz, Bastion, Syrus, and Chumley arrived in the classroom and they wonder the same thing. Then they walking into Banner's classroom and ask if he had seen Crowler. He said no and they then realized that most of the classes were empty. Jaden believed that this was the work of another shadow rider. So the gang followed Jaden to the forest and looked around then they saw it. An arena that was not there days ago. They then went into the arena to find the students working on building the arena.

Jaden then looked around and saw a woman not doing anything and that gave him the hint that she was the shadow rider. Jaden said "you can get up now shadow rider  I know you used the students to get us to come here." The woman got up and said "bravo, I never could of thought that anyone of my opponents would figure it out. Yes I did get all of the students to help so it is time to duel. My name is Tania and I will tell you this I only duel males, I would never harm a fellow sister. Also I would never harm you or your children. How far along are you?" Alexis said "about 5 months."

Tania was surpised but then she looked at the males and she then knew that the one in the armor had to be the father because Chazz was a nut in her mind. Then Bastion looked more interested in her than Alexis. Tania said "so which one of you strong gentleman will I duel." Jaden said "I will." Chazz said "your truly." Bastion said "I will take you on."

Tania smiled and picked Bastion to be her opponent. Both Tania and Bastion started their duel disk and said "duel."Tania draws "Amazoness Swords Woman" and subsequently Normal Summons it (1500/1600) in Attack Position. She then Sets a card.

Bastion draws "Magnet Warrior Σ+" and subsequently Normal Summons it (1800/1500) in Attack Position. "Magnet Warrior Σ+" attacks and destroys "Amazoness Swords Woman". Due to the latter's effect, Bastion takes all the Battle Damage that Tania would have taken (Bastion 4000 → 3700). Since an Amazoness monster Tania controls was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Tania activates her face-down "Pride of Tribe" to Special Summon another "Amazoness Swords Woman" (1500/1600) from her Deck in Attack Position. Bastion then Sets a card.

Tania draws. She then Normal Summons "Amazoness Blowpiper" (800/1500) in Attack Position. Bastion activates his face-down "Magnet Force Minus", equipping it to "Blowpiper" and treating it as a Minus monster. Due to the last effect of "Magnet Force Minus", Tania must use "Amazoness Blowpiper" to battle "Σ+" when she enters her Battle Phase as Bastion controls a Plus monster. Tania then activates "Amazoness Spellcaster" to swap the original ATK of "Amazoness Blowpiper" and "Σ+" ("Amazoness Blow Piper": 800 → 1800/1500; "Magnet Warrior Σ+": 1800 → 800/1500). "Amazoness Blowpiper" attacks and destroys "Σ+" (Bastion 3700 → 2700). "Amazoness Swords Woman" attacks directly (Bastion 2700 → 1200). On Tania's End Phase, the effect of "Amazoness Spellcaster expires ("Amazoness Blowpiper": 1800 → 800/1500).

Bastion draws. He then activates "Magnet Conductor Plus" to add "Magnet Warrior Σ+" from his Graveyard to his hand. Bastion then sends "Magnet Warrior Σ+" and "Magnet Warrior Ω-" from his hand to the Graveyard in order to Special Summon "Conduction Warrior Linear Magnum ±" (2700/1300) in Attack Position. Bastion then Sets two cards. "Magnum Plus Minus" attacks "Amazoness Blowpiper". Due to the effect of "Magnum ±", it gains ATK equal to half the ATK of "Amazoness Blowpiper" ("Conduction Linear Magnum ±": 2700 → 3100/1300). "Magnum ±" destroys "Amazoness Blowpiper" (Tania 4000 → 1700). On Bastion's End Phase, the effect of "Magnum ±" expires ("Conduction Linear Magnum ±": 3100 → 2700/1300).

Tania draws. "Amazoness Swords Woman" attacks "Magnum ±". Tania intends to use the effect of "Amazoness Swords Woman" to make Bastion take all the Battle Damage that she will take from the battle between "Magnum ±" and "Amazoness Swords Woman". Bastion then activates his face-down "Power Off" to send "Magnum ±" to the Graveyard and Special Summon "Ω-" (1900/600) and "Σ+" (1800/1500) from the Graveyard in Attack Position. A replay occurs and Tania chooses not to attack. Tania then Normal Summons "Amazoness Paladin" (1700/300) in Attack Position. Due to the effect of "Amazoness Paladin", it gains 100 ATK for each Amazoness monster Tania controls. Tania currently has two ("Amazoness Paladin": 1700 → 1900/300). Tania then Sets two cards.