chapter seven | Karaoke

Start from the beginning

"You saw that, didn't you?" I asked without opening my eyes.

"Yup," Chica replied. I groaned again.

"Awww. Don't worry. It was cute." She said in a baby voice. I growled and sat up. She was trying to hold back her laugh while I glared at her. I then saw something that made my close my eyes.

"Chica..."

"Yes?"

"Did you take a picture?"

"No."

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Check it." She said as she tossed her phone at me. I went to her photos and looked through everything. Not one album went unsearched. She had no pictures of me and Mangle cuddling. I tossed her phone back at her.

"Told you so." She said with a smirk.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I have to go to the restroom." She said as she walked out of the tent.

>> chica's p.o.v. <<

I quickly walked into the house and away from the tent, an evil smirk on my face. It is truly a magnificent thing to be cunning. Yes, Foxy did look through my gallery, and no, it was not there, but it would seem that printers come in quite handy at times

I walked into Mr. Fazbear's office and looked at the printer. I took out the picture of Foxy and Mangle. I sighed happily before putting in it my pocket making a mental reminder to put it with my other picture. Oh yes, the other picture. It sounds ominous but it's not that bad. It's just one of Bonnie and Marty kissing. Like I would let Bonnie just delete it.

I walked out of the office and into the living room. I heard my stomach grumble and stopped in my tracks. How long has it been since I've eaten? Jeez. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Where's the pizza when you need it. I rummaged around until I found a granola bar. I frowned. I guess it'll just have to do. I opened it and walked towards the door. Once I was outside I walked to the tent.

"Hey," I said to them as I walked in.

"Hey." A few people replied.

"Chica?"

"Yes, Foxy?" I asked him.

"Swear that you won't tell anyone about that? Especially Mangle." He asked. I thought for a moment.

"Nah," I replied. He frowned.

"Please?" He asked, dragging the last syllable. I stared at him before sighing.

"Fine." I drawled out.

"Thanks, Chica." He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes.

"How are we gonna wake the others," I asked Freddy. He smiled mischievously.

"Oh, I know just how to wake them up." Before I could ask him what he was planning, he ran out of the tent.

"Oh boy..." I heard Foxy mumble. I shook my head and laughed. Freddy can be very evil sometimes, but that's why I love him. We waited patiently, and soon, Freddy came back with his hands behind him.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Cover your ears." Was all he said. I gave him a confused look but did as I was told. I looked towards Foxy and saw him also covering his ears. I watched quizzically as Freddy pulled out what was behind his back.

There was a loud honk that echoed through the tent. Freddy has grabbed a bullhorn and a megaphone. Now that is some chaotic energy.

>> spring's p.o.v. <<