chapter seven | Karaoke

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, okay," I replied. Maybe he wouldn't treat me the way everyone else did. At least for now, he seemed like a good guy.

>> end of flashback <<

I smiled as I remembered that moment. Freddy really changed me. After that day, we got closer and closer, and eventually, he asked to be my boyfriend. I'd never been happier after that honestly. He was probably the best thing that ever happened to me

"What are you thinking about?" He asked as he sat next to me.

"Just the first time you talked to me," I said as I looked at him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me close and placed his face in the crook of my neck. I giggled at the feeling.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you."

"Yes, Freddy."

"Well, I do."

"I know."

"You're amazing, beautiful, funny, smart, and I can't wait to grow old with you."

I smiled at what he was saying to me. Sure, he can be a total smart ass sometimes, but he also can be a really sweet guy. I love him, no matter who he is.

"Me too," I said as I kissed his cheek.

I looked around the room and gasped at what I saw. Freddy looked up with worry in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked, concern lacing his voice.

"Look," I said as pointed to the red sleeping bag. He laughed at what he saw. We stood up and walked over. There on the floor was Mangle and Foxy snuggled together.

"Look how cute they are," I said, clapping my hands together. Freddy chucked.

"Yeah, they're pretty cute together, but not as cute as us." He said as he put his arms around my waist.

"I don't know. They're really adorable when they're cuddling like that." I said as I looked at them.

Mangle's face was buried in Foxy's chest while his arms were wrapped around her. His chin lay against the top of her head since he was taller than her.

"Freddy, make sure they don't wake up, I'm going to get my phone," I said as I unzipped the tent. I ran to the house as fast as I could. It was such a hassle to go all the way there for my phone but I wouldn't have had to if it wasn't for Golden. Freddy told Golden to leave his phone but Golden said he wouldn't unless everybody else did.

Bastard...

I opened the door and ran up the stairs. I searched my bag and finally grabbed it before running back down. As I was getting close to the bottom I didn't move my foot up fast enough. I saw the floor coming closer and closer until I ended up on the ground.

"Ow," I said to no one in particular. I peeled my face off the floor and stumbled to get up. I caught my balance quickly and started to run once again. I made my way to the door and ran towards the tent. Soon enough, I was there, and I could finally snap my photo of the two cuddle bugs.

>> timeskip <<

>> foxy's p.o.v. <<

I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted with nothing but white. Did I die? I looked a little closer at the white encircling my vision. It's... hair. Hair? I moved my head around and I realized what I had been doing. I quickly unwrapped my arms from Mangle and ran my hand through my hair. I must have done that while I was sleeping. I really hope no one saw that.

"Good morning Foxy." I heard Chica say in a condescending manner. I quickly turned my head to see her standing a few feet away with Freddy by her side. I groaned and flopped on the floor.