chapter 8

It's the next day and I didn't get much sleep I sit up and yawn stretching my head.

I look at my uniform that was hanging from my closet door I sigh and say to myself today's the day in a unenthusiastic way.

I get up got ready and walked down stairs where I see Yui in the kitchen.

" Good morning " I say in a polite voice.

" Good morning sue here's breakfast " he puts a plate of eggs with bacon and toast on the table.

" Thanks " I say as I sit down I see the news on the t.v .

Anchor -today's weather will have signs of clouds and sun but no rain so have a good day and be carefull on your return back to school to kids-

That's good no rain maybe today will be a good school day I think to myself putting my plate away.

" Hey sue can you go and wake up zen its always a battle to wake him up since your all ready " he says while organizing papers into a suitcase .

Sure I say and make my way to zen's room.

I knock on the door no response...
I know again this time I hear him say " I'm not going today ! ".

I open the door a bit and see him all covered in a blue blanket he looked like a egg I giggle a bit.

I walked in and stood next to the bed I Then start shakeing him.

He gets out of his egg and says
" get out Yui ! " in a aggitated voice.

" I thought you were gonna walk me to school " I say as I place my hands on my hips to sound more in charge.

He Then stared at me and remembers what he said.

" oh..yeah..I forgot my bad " he sits up and yawns he then points at the door.

I stare at it not knowing what he was doing.

" could you get out now I need to get ready not unless you wanna see me naked " he said getting out of bed.

I Then walk out of his room and close the door not wanting to see that I walk down stairs and see Yui getting ready to leave.

"Are you leaving already ?" I ask.

"Yeah I have to get going the teachers are going to discuss how to handle the trouble maker's better bye" he says leaving the door.

Zen comes down stairs dressed in his button up white shirt leaving the first 3 buttons open to see his chest and black pants.

"Are you ready ?" I ask questionably.

He looks at himself and back at me "Nope I forgot something " and goes upstairs.

He Then got his wallet that had a silver chain's and clipped it on his belt.

"Ok let me just put on my shoes " zen says as he sits on the couch.

"Hey aren't gin and kin going to school to ?"

"They have to go to their modeling thing where there having a party to celebrate their magazine release " Zen said.

"Oh ok " I say a bit releaved.

I Then get a call it's from akito

- Hey sue I'm outside your house you still wanna walk to school together ? - akito said.

*Yeah I'll be out soon* I said and we both hung up I Then look over to zen.

"Hey is it ok if a friend walked with us to school?" I say pleasingly.

"Yeah I don't care " Zen said finishing up.

As we get outside I see akito and introduce each other.

" Well well if it isn't the Prince where's your group of servants ?" zen says crossing his arms across his chest.

"I can say the same for you devil king where's your group of delinquents?" akito said pointing to zen's chest.

I step in between then both.

"How do you two know each other ?" I say looking at zen.

"He's my rival I can say the same about you to " Zen said looking at akito.

" I helped him out in the park were he lost something " I say as I stand next to akito.

" I can't believe an Angel like you is related to this devil" he said pointing to Zen who was scratching the back of his head.

" Come on already where gonna be late" Zen says walking ahead of us.

I follow behind him while akito is next to me.

"So are you ready for your first day of school ?" akito says.

" Yeah I guess I hope it dosnt go to bad I'm a bit nerves " I say looking down at the floor.

Akito then puts his hand on my shoulder " it's ok I'm here with you just know I got your back" he said with a smile.

Zen then looks at him with a glare " don't touch my sister with your filthy hands "

" Filthy ?! " akito said angrily he then turns to me.

"Your ok with me touching you right I'm not filthy at all " he said confidently.

"Of course not akito " I said looking into his eyes.

"See in your face Zen !" he then puts his arm around me.

Zen turned and quickly pushed him away from me. He Then grabs my hand and we run to school but while we running I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

we made it to school in one piece and as we go inside a group of people look at us I tug my hand from zen's grip he then turns around .

"What is it ?" he said

"Um..could you let go of me now..?" I ask looking at my hand.

"Huh ? Oh sorry I didn't realize I was still holding it..." Zen said letting my hand go.

"It's ok..." I say a bit embarrassed.

"Well I better go...if you need anything cuz give me a call later " Zen said walking away.

I look at my hand and squish it...his hand feels nice I think to myself.

I find my class even through the bell already rang and as I walk in I can feel the cold glares from the girls.

They murmer
(she was holding hands with zen the devil!) (akito was with her in the morning!) (i bet she's a bitch) (who does she think she is ?!).

Oh great I think to myself this is gonna be a great day...

.....................................................................

Authors note

Hey it's been a while since I wrote anything but here's what I have so far
It sucks I know haha I'll get better bye love you guys.