chapter 6

I woke up to find that kin was gone after making my bed I made my way down stairs to find a note.

"Sue sorry for leaving without any notice I had a phone call from the school saying I had to go get something I'll be back around dinner time if you need anything tell kin or gin "

I put the note down and decided to go out for a while seeing as through I have a lot on my mind.

As I make my way back down stairs I bump into zen who just came out of his room.

"Where are you going ?" Zen asked seeing as i had different clothes

"Oh um i was planning to go do some grocery shopping "

"Ok then wait for me ill go with you to " he said as he was about to close the door.

"No thats ok ill go.."

"Wait for me im going to " he said in a serious voice before he closed the door.

I made my way down stairs and decided to sit on the couch and watch some t.v .

"Ok lets go " zen said as he was coming down the stairs .

He was wearing a black shirt that has a white logo saying killing time and regular pants he had a chain on the side of his poket.

While i on the other hand was wearing a simple tank top with some shorts and converse.

He locked the door and we walked to the store.

When we where at the store i noticed a lot of girls looking at him from afar talking about him.

I had a basket and but some snacks in it and some fruits while zen wandered around most of the time after a while he brought himself a magazine and some candy.

"Give me the basket it looks heavy " zen said as he reached out his hand

"Thanks lets go pay for this " i said as i walk to the cashier.

When we were done he took the heavy bags of my hands and just gave me the bags full of light things.

As we where walking zen stopped and pointed at a ice cream shop.we get a table way in the back and have some ice cream.

" did something happen to you ?" Zen said as he takes a bite at the ice cream.

"What do you mean ?" I ask i look at the ice cream.

"Well yesterday i saw kin go inside your room " zen said as he looks at me.

I stop eating and dont look him in the eyes .

"No..nothing happened...he just snuck in and slept in my bed.." I say as i lick my ice cream.

" really ? Wow do i look that stupid to you? " he said leaning closer to me.

" what..do you mean.." I say with a nerves voice.

"I know what happened with you and kin he kissed you while he was drunk " he said sounding angry .

I stay quiet for a while.

"So it is true" he said again in a angry voice.

"....yes but if you where there why didn't you help me and stopped him from going in my room !"

"Because i wanted to see what you whould do but in the end you did nothing ! You have such a low defense thats why the twins always go in your room ! "

"Then protect me dont just stand there and watch if it bothers you so much "

" what bothers me isnt what kin did its that you didnt even try calling out my name !..." He stopped and turned red he got up and went to the bathroom.

I sat alone at the table and was trying to think if maybe zen was right maybe i should depend on him more.

When all of a sudden a hand touched my shoulder i turn around.

"Zen ?" But it wasnt him it was two boys who looked like trouble makers. One had a bald head and tattoos all over his arms the other had dark sun glasses and had a lot of cuts probably from fights.

"So are you alone how about you share a table with me and my friend ?" Baldy said as he laughed .

"No thanks im not alone " i said moving his hand away from my shoulder .

"Aww come on how about we buy you a drink theres this club nearby " the sunglasses guy said as he grabed my hand.

"I said no leave me alone " i say as i pull away .

The bald guy took my hand and didnt let go . i didn't know what to do so i screamed zen's name.

"ZEN !!! " i screamed .

The bald guy then said "whos that your boyfriend haha thats cu.. ".

Then out of no where zen punched him in the face he fell to the floor.the other guy got mad and swung at zen but zen dodged him and punched him in the stomach and then in the face.both of them were now on the floor.

"Who the hell do you think you are ?!" The bald guy said .

Zen thsn looked at them as if he was gonna kill then .

"Im Zen from Hiyamaka high school "

The two guys seemed verry scared of him and ran out screaming their sorry.

"Are you ok sue ?" Zen said in a normal voice .

"Yeah im ok thanks so you mind explaining why they where so scared of you ?" I say as i sit back in my chair.

"Well how do i say this without sounding like a killer but lets see im very well known for being a good fighter ive never lost a match since elementary school so im like the toughest guy in school " he said like it was no big deal."

"Wow well that explains a lot " i say as i take a lick of my icecream .

"Shut up " he said as he licks his icecream to.

"Oh and zen im sorry...you are right i need to depend on you " i say as i smile at him .

"Finally you get it you dumb girl " he said as he looks away.

"Now lets get home " zen says .

"Ok " i say happily.

We got back home and saw yui sitting at the couch watching t.v .

"Hey yui " i say to him .

"Hello sue so where did you and zen go ?" Yui said

"Oh we went shopping together" i say in a happy voice

"Oh i guess you had fun " yui said

"Yup well im going to my room now " i say as i go up the stairs .

I go in and on my bed i see kin sleeping.

___________________________________

Well sorry for taking sooo long to post ive been busy anyway i hope you like this chapter.

1.zen
2.kin
3.yui
4.akito
5.gin