chapter 4

I make my way to the park where me and akito where supposed to meet up and see him sitting in the swings.

"Hey I'm so sorry I'm late my brother dropped something and I had to help him but its all good now"

"Its ok I was just playing in the park while I was waiting anyway you ready"

" huh oh yeah so where are we going ?"

"Well first let's go get some ice cream and make our way to the school "

"Ok "

We stop at a store and I get a vanilla ice cream and akito gets a chocolate one.

"So the school is pretty big it has two buildings. One is for 9 and 10 graders and the other is for 11 and 12 graders.the building don't connect hallways, bathrooms,or teachers but they do connect the roof so that's pretty cool"

" I see how about the classes"

"We have 7 classes including study hall but the teacher comes to us so we don't leave the room for those 7 classes but In study hall you can go to the library to another class or just go where ever as long as you don't disturb the others ".

"Ok then"

"Hey how about when school starts I'll come and pick you up so you won't feel so weird and I'll show you to your class"

"Really your so sweet thank you "

"Yeah"

I get a text from Gin

-hey its almost dinner time come home soon ok -

*ok I'll be there soon*

"Hey I got to go my brother wants me to come home"

"Ok I'll walk you "

"Thanks"

We make our way back to my house and after a couple of minutes where back.

"Thanks for walking me home"

"Yeah its no problem but there's something I wanted to tell you"

"Huh what is it ?"

"Well..I wanted..to say that.. I.. "

Then I see someone running really fast towards us it was Kin.

"Hey!! SUE!! I'm homeee !!" He screams making his way towards us.

" Hey Kin what are you doing here " I said

"Well I had another appointment at my modeling agency and I had to go" said Kin

"Oh I see oh this is akito he goes to my school and is a friend " I said

"Nice to meet you " akito said

"......yeah same here anyway come on sue let's go home " said Kin

"Huh oh ok but what did you wanna say akito ?" I said

"Huh oh its nothing forget about it well bye "

Akito then made his way back to his home.and me and kin went back inside.

"Were home" I said

Yui was cooking zen was in his room and gin was watching t.v I made my way to my room.and after a while of organizing my stuff I heard a knock at my door it was Kin.

"Hey Kin what's up?" I said

"...well the thing is that I wanted to talk to you about that guy..akito" Kin said

"What about him ?" I said

"Are you going out with him?" Said kin

I looked at him for a while

"No he's just a friend I meet yesterday at the park that's all " I said

He then looks at me and then after a while he hungs me.

"What.?!..Kin" I said

"That's good for a minute there I was gonna start crying but good thing he's just a friend " said kin

I then hug him back and smile at him

"Its ok no matter what you'll always be my big brother " I said

He then stops hugging me and looks at me a bit sad.

"Yeah..a big brother..."

And then leaves the room.I think about it and I can understand how weird it is to suddenly call someone you just saw after so long a sister.

Maybe..I'm still not..accepted as a sister to them..

__________________________________________

So here's the next chapter sorry its late I was behind some stuff.anyway so far the closest to sues hearth is down below in order.

1.)Kin
2.)Zen
3.)Akito
4.)Gin
5.)Yui

I'll post the next chapter sometime next week bye.