introduction-

I'll start from the beginning my name is sue I'm 15 years old and I'm in the 9 grade. when I was 5 my parents had a divorce I stayed with my dad.my mom didn't even fight to keep me so we wen't our separate ways me with my dad and my mom with her boyfriend and my 4 brothers.And that's it my dad didn't tell me anything about her life and I never saw them again. my mom only wanted boys not girls in the family so she sorta just left me out of everything.she would always try to abandon me like leave me in a park alone or school.But I always knew my place back home so I guess its my fault for being born that I screwed up my family.But I was never alone my brothers where always there for me they would play with me. Yui was the oldest he was 10 he was cool and dependable.Gin and Kin where twins they where 8 Gin is oldest by 3 mins because he kept on shoving kin to the back they where sneaky and fun to play with they always looked out for me.Then there's Zen who was only 6 he was always kind to me and made sure to help me out in things I didn't get or know about he was like a best friend to me.And then there was me the 5 year old who was cute and out going and never gave up.But after the divorce we never saw each other again but sadly after 10 years my dad had gotten in a car accident and died on his way home.in his funeral not a lot of people came not even my mom came to say how sorry she felt for me neither did my brothers.my dad left me 2 million dollars since my dad already paid my school things for the entire 4 year I could do what ever I wanted with the money.But the problem was that since I was not old enough I could not live alone.but I had the choice to either live with my mom or my brothers until I was old enough.no guess there I was not gonna go back with that cruel woman I made my choice I'm going to see my brothers who already moved out.