chapter 3

After a good nights sleep I woke up early and decided to go walk around the town.It was my first time coming here so I thought I might as well learn some things.

I see some shops that sell a lot of really good looking snacks and some stores with cute clothes.

But as I was walking I saw what looked to be a girl that was around my age looking for something near a park.I decided to help her.

"Hey are you ok did you loose something if you want I can help you.."

At that moment I realized that what seemed to be a girl was actually a guy he had blue eyes and long eyelashes his hair was blond with strips of brown and was  long and stopped at his shoulders.

"Really..thanks my names Akito whats yours?"

"Oh I'm Sue so what did you lose ?"

"I lost my ring its silver and has a dragon on it "

"Well its ok I'll help you "

We spent about 10 mins looking around and found it hidden in a bush.

As I was about to go he stopped me.

"Thanks so much if its ok could I take you home..?"

"Sure" I said as we began to walk.

"So how old are you "said akito

"I'm 15 what about you?" I said

"I'm actually 15 to I'm a freshman at hiyamaka high school but I've never seen you before"

"Oh well I just got here yesterday and since you guys are at spring brake for 1 week I haven't been at school."

"Oh so why did you come here ?"

"Well you see my dad died a week ago and I decided to stay with my brothers"

"I'm sorry about your dad..but at least its nice to depend on your brothers "

"Yeah it is so what about you do you have any brothers ?"

"I have 1 younger brother but he's still pretty little he's 5 years old"

"Haha how cute hey this is my house thanks for walking me home" I say

"Ok wait give me your arm"

"Huh oh ok"

He takes out a pen and writes his number down he then says that I can text him any time and leaves.

I walk inside and as soon as I opened the door the twins like two dogs run towards me as if they haven't seen me in forever and hugged me.

But after they finally let go Kin saw my arm and so did Gin.

What is that? Said Gin

"Oh well..when I went outside I meet a student who also goes to my school and ended up giving me their number."

"You have a phone? Here put my number in there just in case you need me" said Kin
As he winked.

"Yeah my dad gave it to me a year ago here put in your number"  I hand it to Kin and he then hands it to Gin.

After hey finnished I went to my room feeling tired.

I read both of their messages in my mind

[Kin]
~heres my number call me if you ever need me k ~ 

[Gin]
-get some rest and call if you need anything-

I think about how much they look the same but how different they both are at the same time.