Chappie 2 - Mentally Tainted

Y/n sat up from the stairs and took the controller that BEN left on the floor after becoming too frustrated. She sat next to him and began to play Call of Duty III with expertise. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, fuck you, and I win. The screen show the famous, green victory then showed the last kill which Y/n oh-too-easily won.

"Nice." BEN said with a slightly opened jaw and a nod. Only because she spent an entire life doing nothing but playing video games. Hey! You have to admit, it was fun. You gained, like, three tons. Ouch, my selfasteam. It's true. I hate the truth.

"You're BEN Drowned. Aren't you supposed to be good at video games?" Y/n bluntly said then gave him the controller. (Right. But all the Creepypastas fanfics [including mine] make him suck for good comedy so the main character can one up him)

She went back to her emo corner to do absolutely nothing in particular even if BEN protested her from going. Are we going to do anything? I'm getting bored. You're always bored. That's why you make me fuck up so much. You complain too much. And you point out things too much.

"(Cp/n)? (Cp/n)! Hello can you hear me?!" Jane's voice called out.

"Huh? Hm? What?" Y/n jumped and muttered confused nothings.

"I called your name, like, ten times! Schizophrenia much?" Jane sighed and chuckled lightly, "Can you please move?"

Y/n nodded and moved off of the stairs to allow her to go up. She looked back down at her and gave a small, worried smile then continued on. I hate pity. Aw, you're no fun. No fun at all. Hey! This is my insane brain! Fuck off! I do as I please. Watch me please you with my foot up your- You two are very annoying!!! Well, it's not like we're for your enjoyment, Sweetheart.

Y/n sighed and stood up from the stair. She needed something loud and/or interesting to do to distract her from the loud, annoying voices. You're not a picnic either, bud. She made her way to the door that led outside and put her hand on the nob but she saw, at the corner of her eye, an orange figure.

"Where do you think you're going?" Masky asked hatefully as he slammed his hand on the door to keep it from being opened.

"Out. That's what doors are for, right?" Y/n's eyebrow furrowed and shrugged.

"Yes. But they're also meant to keep things in. Get the picture?"

"I don't. Paint it for me, would you?"

Masky's voice grumbled and he grabbed her throat with both hands. Y/n sneered and opened the door again. After yanking herself out the door, she slammed the door on his extended arm making him grunt in pain. He loosened his grasp which allowed Y/n to escape. She chuckled darkly as Masky, Hoodie, and Toby began to chase after her. They were fast but Y/n had a head start when she closed the door on Masky.

She did her best to run faster and soon, their shouts of threats began to grow quiet. She crouched down behind a tree and did her best to keep quiet. Now this is fun! Y/n head shot towards where the voice sounded like it came from. Then, she realized it was the voices in her head. I agree.

"Over here!" She heard in the distance. Y/n clasped her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. Her muffled laughs filled the air like a little girl playing hide and seek.

"No. Over here." A voice directly next to her said. Y/n didn't bother looking. Sometimes random voices in her head would begin to sound real... extra real, mostly when she talks to other people which was practically never ever since she went back to her murderous ways after trying to be normal after two lives.