Heaven

"LET'S GO HAVE FUN YOU AND ME IN THE OLD JEEP RI-"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP, TREVOR!"

Connor was annoyed to say the least. Kian and Jc were being irritating and loud in the back while Trevor was singing at the top of his lungs. Usually Connor would have considered this normal and let it slide, but he was stressed, tired, and nervous. He had stayed up all night on Tumblr while watching YouTube, and had gotten 2 hours of sleep before the other boys broke into his room, with loads of energy. Well they didn't break in because Trevor had a key...but that's beside the point.

The boys had gone to Starbucks, after drinking the coffee in the hotel room, and forgot to order anything for Connor.

"Dang, Con. No need to be such a grumpy little puppy!" said Jc.

Connor let out a deep breath and stuffed earbuds into his ears in order to block out all the noise. He started listening to P!ATD's first album, it always managed to calm him down a bit.

"Are we there yet?"

"Are we?"

"Con, do you know if we're there yet."

Connor looked at them and nodded, "Yup." even though he couldn't hear a thing they were saying.

"So..... are we?" Kian asked.

"Ohh yeah!" Connor obliviously assured him.

"Con, we can hear how loud your music is. Can you even hear us?" asked Trevor.

"Oh really? Cool!"

Jc took Connor's earbuds out and shook his head, he smiled with an annoyed look on his face.

"Guys, can I just sleep? I need sleep. Please let me sleep.."

"Ugh fine," sighed Kian, "oooh let's play I Spy!"

The boys attempted to be quieter for Connor, which was pretty nice.

His eyelids were getting heavier by the second and when he finally closed his eyes completely, he heard Trevor yell, "WAKE UP, CONNOR, WE'RE HERE."

Fuck life.

The car suddenly parked. Con looked out the window to see a heavily crowded parking lot.

"LET'S GO!"

Trevor was quite enthusiastic about vidcon and he definitely wasn't afraid to hide it. He was especially excited for the Troy guy.

All four of the boys got out of the vehicle, thanking their Uber driver.

"Let's go meet Troyeeeee!" Trevor started shaking Connor's shoulders.

"Nuh-uh. I'm gonna see Dan and Phil first. Go meet Tristan on your own."

Trevor rolled his eyes. He was about to go ask Kian and Jc to come with him, but he then realized that they ran off to meet Ricky Dillon.

"Why do they do this to me?? I am only a smol child..." Trevor whispered to himself. He decided not to waste anymore time, so he rushed over to where all the Troye fans were. It wasn't this crowded last year though, the release of TRXYE made him more popular.

Connor was taking his time, because he didn't exactly know where Dan and Phil were. He tried asking strangers but they all seemed to be hardcore Minecraft gamers, not trashy phangirls. He was sort of amazed to see gamers like DanTDM with hundreds of people with them. He sometimes wishes he was into gaming videos, since there are so many and he'll never be bored, but he just can't seem to stan it no matter how hard he tries.

But he seriously needs to find Dan and Phil before they leave. It seems like the kind of thing that would happen to Connor. He had a terrible morning, got no sleep, and if Jesus wants to have extra fun, he may not even meet Phan. Wow, Jesus (aka AmandasChronicles. Subscribe to her YouTube channel if ya haven't already 😉) can be such a bitch at times.