||Chapter 13||

Your pov
"We underestimate the importance of balance, when it's there we're at peace. If something is off everything falls." Garmadon was putting rocks on me and Lloyd's backs for balance. "Ninjago is no different. It put too much faith in technology, allowing the overlord to return. And because of your friends, now the world is without power. When one relies on something too much, we become weak, vulnerable imbalanced." The falcon is just cawing at us like it's funny that we have to do the effort. "In order to find your true potential and unlock you're true powers, you must find your own balance."
"But were already the Gold ninja, how much more power do we need?"
"You two have only scratched the surface Y/n can move mountains!" What! Me moving a mountain! "The power of the first spinjitsu master."
"The ninja have destroyed the power substation essentially destroying the overlord and his Nindroids. Why cant we go back?"
"Essentially? Untill the overlord is fully erased from the system, we must not go back but foward!" Then Garmadon put a large rock on top of me and Lloyd and the rocks toppled over us and we were crushed by it. "If Y/n cant move mountains then I guess we have to move over them." *yells* "Oh yeah!" I was mad that he said I  couldn't. "And this next one looks particularly steep."
Time skip
"Hey who needs bridges when you can manifest a golden dragon."
"You rely too much on you golden power Y/n. Let this be a lesson. Center yourself. And move the mountain with your mind."
"Move that thing that impossible. I know I have the power of telekinesis but moving mountain!"
"Find you balance. Concentrate!" I tried to move the mountain I almost had it but all the rocks blasted apart. "Ugh! This is pointless! Especially when I can do this!" I turned into a dragon and shot out golden ice to make a bridge. "Were not the first spinjitsu master and we never wanted to be. Were the golden ninjas!"
" *facepalms* I know. I was once like this too."
Another time skip lazy AF
We were all climing the mountain and Lloyd cut the silence and said to his father, "Still wish you had four hands. It would have come in handy."
"Your potential is great but not your sense of humor." *giggles* "Whats so funny?!"
"Your fathers right you really have a bad sense of humor. Still wont let me turn into the golden dragon?"
"Still wont." Then I found a nest with a bird in it "Uh. Lloyd!"
"Dad!"
" *gasps* A ravture youngling. Dont touch him he needs to learn how to fly on his own." I kept on climbing but the little birdie fell and I caught him but the Daddy bird came and Lloyd and Garmadon went and tried to climb to safety but the Daddy bird knocked down Lloyd and Garmadon "Lloyd! Garmadon!" I tried to used my telekinesis. "Dont use your power as a crutch it will only weaken you."
"Dad! It circling back!" And the ravture came and took Lloyd and Garmadon. "No!" I threw a power ball (golden power remember) but it droped Lloyd and Garmadon.

Lloyd's pov
"Ahhh!" Then me and my father felt something hard hit us and we were being lifted uo in the air by Y/n. I looked below me and I saw rock! "You just moved a mountain Y/n!" Me and my father in unison. Then the little ravture fell. "No!" I tried to move a mountain but the baby ravture started to fly. "Looks like your not the only one who masters something." Then I made steps of rock down to the bottom. "Hey look the ninja have sent a message." *message plays*