Chapter 2: Meet Milo

Start from the beginning

"Ok." He hands me milo and I start singing into milos ear random words, I really couldn't remember any of the words from the lullaby.

He quiets and looks at me. He was so beautiful, but I really couldn't see any resemblance to Dan.

"Is he yours?" I say sitting down after knowing for sure that he was asleep.

"Yep, well... mine and georginas." I give him a questioning look, but doesnt go on. He starts getting stuff out of the pantry.

"I wonder why jenny didn't tell me that before." I say

"Well, I sort of havent told her yet." He says. "Your really good with him." He says while mixing something in the bowl.

"Yeah, its sort of a gift. What are you making there?" I say walking into the kitchen with milo in my hands.

"My dads famous waffles." He says while mixing.

"Ahhh, I’ve heard of those before... Jenny had always said that that was one of the things that she missed most after moving in with your guys’ mom." I say.

"Yeah, my dad does make some pretty mean waffles if I do say so myself."

Wow, I don’t think that I couldn't not sleep with Dan. I mean god dammit! He is one cute son of a bitch.... Wonder what he’s like in bed. Oh my god... I did not just say that.

"Speaking of Georgina... is she your girlfriend?" I ask.... I mean it didn't hurt to ask, but that girl, Georgina, was beautiful.

"No, ex. Well sort of ex.... Long story short it did not end well... She's kind of psycho." He looks around the room. "Where is Georgina any way?"

"Oh, I ran into her in the hallway... she looked like she was leaving."

I look at the door, and there is a sticky note on it.

"There’s the note that she left."

He walks over to the door and pulls it off. "Went to have spa day, thought that I needed one. Tell Milo I love him."  He reads aloud.

"We're here!" A woman says walking into the apartment with a bunch of guys following her.

The men are carrying paint, a cradle, and many other stuff. But I couldn't help but notice that they were going into my soon to be room.

"What’s happening? Who are these people?" I ask watching as one by one, people following the orders that the lady was giving them.

"Hi, I'm Lilly Humphrey.... and you are?" She says after I shake her hand.

"I’m Tayler... Jenny and Dan's friend.... I just moved in." I say. Lilly was remarkably beautiful, she had the blond hair that the male gender usually would die for.

"Dan, how could you have someone moving in when you already have a child in here? No distractions! This baby is your very top priority... for you and for Georgina." She looks around the room. "Where is she?"

"She left for a spa day." He said watching the people set the baby stuff in my room.

"Um, if you guys are making this into a baby’s room then where am I going to sleep?" I ask.

"You can take dads old room."

I just nod and go into the room. It was big, bigger than my old room I can tell you that.

There were only few things that were left in this room. There was only a bed with black sheets and a dresser. It was most likely empty because, I gather, that Rufus is now living with Lilly.