chapter 20: the bad guy

CHUCKS POV
The door was unlocked so i decide to just walk in. For a while this place was where i spent many nights, leaving in the morning in a hurried rush so dan wouldnt see me, even though secretly i wanted dan to catch me just so i could see the look on his face... but that was one of my favorite parts of our relationship, the sneaking around.
I dont know why i had ran after her that night. It was my very intention to hurt her... but as soon as i saw her face i forgot why i did it. I had forgoten my cruel intention of the half truth. I had slept with Blair... She seduced me when i was intoxicated. When i thought that tayler had hurt my sister. I had left before jenny had explained herself. Blaire had followed me.
I can remember like it was yesterday.
"Get out." I say to Blair. She doesn't listen to me and the driver shuts the door behind her.
"No." She says crossing her arms. I pour myself a shot of god knows what and take it. Then, another, and another and so on, continuing on ignoring blair.
"I have an idea." She says, smiling.
"And that is..." i slur.
"Lets hurt her like she hurt Serena. Lets give her what she deserves." She says, putting her hand on my leg.
I pour another shot, and flip my head taking it like medicine.
"I'm listening." She slides her hand up my thigh and kisses me forcefully. After a few moments i start kissing her back.
I had not only slept with blair... But i had gotten her pregnant.
Then only thing that i truely worried about though is if this baby is mine... or her princes.
What i was doing at her apartment i have no idea. I just had to see her.
I heard moans... no. No. No. She wasnt. I open the door swiftly and knock over her stack of books near the door. I could see tayler entangled with another man. I couldnt see who he was yet. Tayler turns her head towards me and i see horror spread across her face. "OH MY GOD." She screams.

"WHAT THE FUCK." I hear the guy scream at me. No fucking way. Not Dan fucking Humphrey. How... how could she do this to me.

"Tayler?" I say... my voice cracking.

"Chuck! What the hell are you doing here!" She shouts at me. Anger welled up inside me.

"This is why you wont take my calls? Because of him?" I spit, anger consuming me.

"Are you seriously doing this right now? CHUCK! IM NAKED!" She screams, but i was not moving. I am keeping my stance.

"Im not leaving until i get my god damn answer. " I say, crossing my arms.

"Ugh. You are being so unreasonable!" She yells. I was being unreasonable. Is she kidding me! She was just having sex with a Humphrey. When i dont budge she spits out, "The reason that i wasnt taking your calls is because you broke me. It takes time chuck. I cant just bounce back everytime you hurt me." Her eyes started to water, and then i remembered. I broke her. Those unfallen tears were my doing. I was in the wrong. In this situation im the bad guy... I'm the villan, and Dan is the hero... the good guy. "GET OUT."

And that time I moved. I got out of her room... but i feel like her saying get out had more than one meaning to it. She was talking about her life too. Maybe, this time, i will finally listen.

Im almost done with the chapter after this also! And its way longer, so don't you fret! Comment what you think!